What are you doing right now? Part II

Ah that's interesting... few months ago when I was on jury duty. They are allowed to have phone in the building but the sound/ringer must be turned off in the courtroom while in session. :)
It was a nuisance for me because I was working about a block from the courthouse and I took the train to work, so no car to lock my phone in. Luckily, my group wasn't called in.

My last name was completely destroyed by the lady in charge of jurors. I still knew it was me she was announcing because I’m used to it. It’s Finnish for Pete’s sake. Not Native American. Do I look like a Native? (No there is nothing wrong with looking Native) :D

Me too.
I do not need the mouse who shouted the great fault, nor the pad that enabled it.
Nope.

Waiting for a CI friend to pick me up and take my to my activation appt. He's as excited as I am, maybe more so :p , about my activation.
I jokingly asked him last week if he wanted to go with me and take a video of the activation. And he jumped on the invite. He lives an hour away is coming to pick me up and then it's a little over an hour to the clinic.

This may keep my record for no rain when I'm catching my trains to and from the clinic as it's supposed to be rainy all day.

I am glad you got someone to help you, Love. This might be my last post, but if it were, I am happy if you are.

feel like taking a snooze, I am very tired, so very tired! I nearly has a small panic attack driving home :hyper:

Back