What are you doing right now? Part II

I'm playing Lawn Darts. :afro:

Yelling at my phone. Something happened to it last night. It would not let me log in. This phone is only about 3 weeks old!

Yelling at my phone. Something happened to it last night. It would not let me log in. This phone is only about 3 weeks old!

I did exactly same when got frustrated with technical glitches on my phone.

Sometime, it could be server issue or require hard reset.

I did exactly same when got frustrated with technical glitches on my phone.

Sometime, it could be server issue or require hard reset.

I got it fixed. I took it to Verizon. They re-downloaded everything from my iCloud. So all is working now. I don't know what happened last night and they don't seem to know either. But it's all ok now.

Watching the parade on TV and saw my grandson's college (The Citadel) band and guard march by! :applause:

Having a drink. I just finished my PT for my leg. They sent me back to Orthopedics. It's not healing fast enough.

Having a drink. I just finished my PT for my leg. They sent me back to Orthopedics. It's not healing fast enough.
Quite an understatement. I know the feeling. But you will be healed before you know it.

Shopping online for new iPad Air cover case to replace the old case. The old case is crap and it is not even a year old. Thanks goodness it was a Christmas gift.

Just assisting some members with 3DS in other forum.

Back