what are ur fav foods???

DzRikku

Reaction score
i am curious abt u guys...i wud like to get to know abt u guys...what are ur fav foods??? :ty:

since ya want me to get real eh? alrighty then my fav food are duck s ass no no i mean bull s testicles no no not that i mean big mac yeah that s it

flaming blade said:
since ya want me to get real eh? alrighty then my fav food are duck s ass no no i mean bull s testicles no no not that i mean big mac yeah that s it
:-o *thud*

Nachos, tacos, burgers, hot dogs, pizzas, etc... yummy!

Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese (especially sushi), Chinese (but some Chinese is too heavy)

I love this dish in Thai cuisine, and made it recently. It had about 25 chilli peppers in it, and some fresh basil. It was delicous! I also love Thai curry (red, yellow, green) as well as Vietnamese curry. I love many different curry dishes: Indian, Chinese, Japanese, etc...

I also love the Avocado puree dessert that my bf makes all the time, as well as che (Vietnamese bean stew dessert.)

kuifje75 said:
Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese (especially sushi), Chinese (but some Chinese is too heavy)

I love this dish in Thai cuisine, and made it recently. It had about 25 chilli peppers in it, and some fresh basil. It was delicous! I also love Thai curry (red, yellow, green) as well as Vietnamese curry. I love many different curry dishes: Indian, Chinese, Japanese, etc...

I also love the Avocado puree dessert that my bf makes all the time, as well as che (Vietnamese bean stew dessert.)

Same here....Thai/Vietnamese/Japanese (esp sushi) are my favorites too!!!

I also love curry ...red, yellow and green.

Can you give me the recipe for that Thai dish? It sounds yummy!

Meg said:
Can you give me the recipe for that Thai dish? It sounds yummy!

Sure here it is:
I changed the recipe a bit, but it tastes wonderfully. It is for 12 to 24 servings, but I will split the recipe in half for 6 to 12 servings for you.

Chop the followings:
12 to 15 red chili peppers, chopped
3 to 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
half to one pound chicken, beef, or pork, diced in small cubes about 1/2 inches or smaller
one whole medium onion, cut in lengthwise from top to bottom
one green peppers, also cut in lengthwise from top to bottom
about 12 to 24 cherry tomatoes, quartered
Asian mushrooms, soaked in water for one hour, chopped
bamboo shoots
About 2 cups basil, chopped

Put in one small bowl the following:
6 tbsp fish sauce (nuoc mam in Vietnamese)
4 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce

In another bowl, put:
2 or 3 tablespoons sugar
some black pepper

1) You need to prepare all ingredients beforehand, as this is extremely fast cooking.

2) Put a pot or wok to a hot heat (high). Put some oil (vegetable, about 4 to 5 tbsp) in the pot. Let the oil become very, very hot.

3) Put garlic in the pot, let cook quickly until golden brown, but not burnt.

4) Put chili in the pot and stand back, it will become extremely fragnant in about 30 seconds.

5) Put meat in the pot, and let it cook until it is all browned.

6) Sprinkle the sugar and pepper mixture into pot, stir until blended.

7) Pour fish sauce mixture into pot, stir for about 1 minute as it cooks quickly.

8) Stir 3/4 of the basil into the pot, let it wilt a bit.

9) Remove from heat, put in rest of the vegetables and basil.

10) Serve with rice or can be cooked with flat noodles.

Back