What animal are you?

Y said:
LOL (men are animals !)

Hmm, I know the answer myself I want to be a Bird/Dove/Eagle
roaming around freeeeeely
FAROUT.. yeah I wanna to be fly too!! for free :)

hmm something up with the test, it's either bumblebee or unicorn.. no other animals had been resulted yet... :dunno:

Highlands said:
I haven't completed the test cuz I was asked my mail address !!!
My mail address should be kept private.. otherwise I can get lots of spam mails !!! it seems that the site isn't making a simple joke, rather, it is collecting some personal information and mail addresses !!!!

dont get a heart attack- just continue without submitting your email address it still works :) I didn't put in my email address and still got the good 'ol result of a bumblebee like the majority of the responses

I skipped the email part (it is totally optional if you want to recieve any of those emails)

so my result is:
Your Animal is: Bumble Bee

You are a Bumble Bee! A beautiful insect that is good at working with teams and produces something many want: honey! A bumble bee commands great respect, and will respond to a bad situation with a quick sting! Bumble bees are serious and very wise.

Yeah right. Bumble Bee is not animal *shrug*

Your Animal is: Unicorn
You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!

Oh Please, I'm a Bumble Bee? LMAO ok if the test says so.! But I'm still a WILDKAT!!!

god almighty---according to this test I am....a friggin' white tailed deer.

that is like being the woody allen of the animal kingdom

Back