What animal are you?

ShortyIrish7

Reaction score
http://www.jokesandhumor.com/tests/animal/

What animal are you??? try it to see what animal are you in your character.. mine ANIMAL is UNICORN.. *oh please* lolz

You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!

This is what I got :)

You are a Bumble Bee! A beautiful insect that is good at working with teams and produces something many want: honey! A bumble bee commands great respect, and will respond to a bad situation with a quick sting! Bumble bees are serious and very wise.

ButterflyGirl said:
This is what I got :)

You are a Bumble Bee! A beautiful insect that is good at working with teams and produces something many want: honey! A bumble bee commands great respect, and will respond to a bad situation with a quick sting! Bumble bees are serious and very wise.
u are bumble bee.. what a cute lol its look like relate to butterfly as ur banner.. lolz

Your Animal is: Unicorn

You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!

res-unicorn.jpg

darkangel8603 said:
Your Animal is: Unicorn

res-unicorn.jpg
we are unicorns!! lolz

Jees, they say only 2% are unicorns.... how come so many of us are?

I haven't completed the test cuz I was asked my mail address !!!
My mail address should be kept private.. otherwise I can get lots of spam mails !!! it seems that the site isn't making a simple joke, rather, it is collecting some personal information and mail addresses !!!!

What animal am I? I don't need to take that test because I know the answer. It is called "Human Being"!

diehardbiker65 said:
What animal am I? I don't need to take that test because I know the answer. It is called "Human Being"!

LOL (men are animals !)

Hmm, I know the answer myself I want to be a Bird/Dove/Eagle
roaming around freeeeeely

Results for Ginger

Your Animal is:

Your Animal is: Bumble Bee

SimpleMan said:

Jees, they say only 2% are unicorns.... how come so many of us are?
Yea wondering why so many of them ... bec I am an Unicorn too. I rather be a dog. *sigh*

Back