We're Having Triplets...

They are gorgeou! Thank you for sharing alll the photos. I love the camera on your head! Seems to have worked well!
Enjoy your little blessings :)

I died when I saw the camera on your head - so freaking funny BUT creative! Wonderful pictures of a very beautiful family. Let us know how it's all working out for you guys.

They are amazing photos! I never seen one of birth before! Usually after birth.

Love the photo hearing dog sniffing one of babies.

Brilliant idea put camera on head. Keeps your hands free if you need to use them. Must be tough keep it upright not flop down.

Thanks everybody. :wave:

Congrats on triple baby two boys and one girls I'm hope baby deaf or not?

Sara, did you even read the thread before you posted? I already answered your question...
All turned out to be hearing.
DSCN0411.jpg

Brilliant idea put camera on head. Keeps your hands free if you need to use them. Must be tough keep it upright not flop down.

No, the camera does not flop down or around. The tension is adjusted with a knob on the side. GoPro Hero HD. It's great. I use it for everything from surfing to free-diving to triathlon races.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzJ_g3zL4Ys]YouTube - Testing GoPro Hero HD headband camera at Waikiki, Queens[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTKsb7VQGB4]YouTube - Sea Turtle Stare-down at the YO 257 Wreck While Wearing the Xcel Infiniti Drylock[/ame]

-Paul

WOW I got goosebumps! We want updated photos. :)

But back to your original post - what kinds of issues did you guys encounter?

No, the camera does not flop down or around. The tension is adjusted with a knob on the side. GoPro Hero HD. It's great. I use it for everything from surfing to free-diving to triathlon races.

Ah that good then. I seen lots of homemade camera on heads before and posted on youtube, they usually flop down cos support not strong enough keep it still.

Wow, you are doing good with video in all natural areas including the delivering at the hospital. :applause: I laughed that you tried to stare down a big turtle. Very cute. :lol: I love them. Thank you for showing them to us. I hope the babies are growing better and making you a little bit less work. Looking forward to more updates about your newborn triplets. :)

Back