Went hiking today

heh

I like to go hiking but one day eh when I ever have time to relax in pretty forrest somewhere in redwoodcity or I should go hiking in santa cruz one day ;) anyways it had been a while since I went hiking probably since I was in 5th grade for science camp blah

Originally posted by Travis
hey bbt.... you know the castus something... they have heat senor on the people.. if they sense that people are close.. they will attack you with their painful spikes.. I forgot what it is called... The Living of Doom Castus? lol

:eek: i hope they don't do that to me !!

I have been done hike at Big Bend... Mountain David, TX, Yellow Stone National Park, and umm... one at New Mexico, I dunno where is...

Do you live near Grand Caynon? I've been to Lake Powell but haven't got chance to reach the 4 states borderlines and GC.

Re: heh

Originally posted by prettybebe78
I like to go hiking but one day eh when I ever have time to relax in pretty forrest somewhere in redwoodcity or I should go hiking in santa cruz one day ;) anyways it had been a while since I went hiking probably since I was in 5th grade for science camp blah

whoa, me and my friend are from Red Wood City...... by Palo Alto right???

This is from a differant hike I went on last Thursday

17921822lg.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Re: heh

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
whoa, me and my friend are from Red Wood City...... by Palo Alto right???

lol pretty close I'm in san jose :cool:

Back