Premium Member
Reaction score
here's a pic

Attachments

• ccp flume trl 03-30-03_0032.jpg
    ccp flume trl 03-30-03_0032.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 87
Oh, I want to ask you a question.

do you enjoy living in arizona, cuz I am thinking about moving to Phoenix, but I am not sure.

I enjoy it but you really need to come in the summer to see how you fell about the heat

Originally posted by bbnt
I enjoy it but you really need to come in the summer to see how you fell about the heat

At least its dry enivorment, I dont really like humidity in the heat.

Originally posted by Justin Sane
At least its dry enivorment, I dont really like humidity in the heat.

we do have the monsoon season here where it does get humid

I visited San Diego, and I loved it there. Aww man, I wish I could be hiking right now.

3 hours at Cave Creek natioanl park

Originally posted by sweetstrawberry
sound fun? bbnt

if your asking if the hike was fun; yes it was. saw quail, Cardinals and I have some more pic's I can't seem tp make small enough to upload

I have been to Phoenix, Justin.. its not pretty city though.. but Tucson's just a right size for you and its 30 mins away from Mexico and you can go down there and do illegal stuff lol :).. Tucson is more "new city"... and... make sure you lock your stang when you live there.. because its highest rated for car theif because of near mexico :) that goes for Phoenix too

I rather to be in San Diego! :) its right by the ocean and its right bottom of California and near Mexico.. .. plus its really pretty there.. .. been there :)

hey bbt.... you know the castus something... they have heat senor on the people.. if they sense that people are close.. they will attack you with their painful spikes.. I forgot what it is called... The Living of Doom Castus? lol

Back