Welcome soul_quaker to AD!!!

F

Freaky

:D Please welcome soul_quaker to AD!! I know him very well all my life as his brother is my brother-in-law. Their family grew up with my family so we all know each other so well... welcome to AD soul_quaker and make yourself at home!! You'll definitely love this website!! :twisted: *HUGS!*

Hey welcome..make sure you make some posts about yourself to make yourself more interesting than a freak here..lol. :p

Welcome Soul Quaker! :D
Freaky, another vic.... oops, whoo hoooo! hehehee pleased to meet you ADQ! I'm curious about the name, too.

Welcome to ADv2.0.3 (hee hee Liza) Have fun posting here and hope this site will strike your fancy.

Originally posted by Freaky
:D Please welcome soul_quaker to AD!! I know him very well all my life as his brother is my brother-in-law. Their family grew up with my family so we all know each other so well... welcome to AD soul_quaker and make yourself at home!! You'll definitely love this website!! :twisted: *HUGS!*

get him and make him post here! :mad2:

*poke again and again on Freaky*

Re: Re: Welcome soul_quaker to AD!!!

Originally posted by illustrator
get him and make him post here! :mad2:

*poke again and again on Freaky*

:mad2: Watch where you're poking, illustrator!! I'll hafta get him to visit here more often!! :D

Back