Welcome Lilfreakcat!

javapride

Reaction score
WELCOME TO AD I KNOW WHO U ARE I KNOW WHO U ARE I KNOW WHO U ARE LMAO LMAO LMAO! (((( freakcat)))) :wave:

WELCOME TO AD I KNOW WHO U ARE I KNOW WHO U ARE I KNOW WHO U ARE LMAO LMAO LMAO! (((( freakcat))))

lol yeah...i'm always so behind about the deaf news or what is going on so maybe this AD'd help me somehow? =D

:D Hi lilfreakcat, welcome to ADv2 and enjoy posting!! Can you share some details about yourself and your hobbies so we can learn more about yourself? Thanks, lilfreakcat, once again... welcome to ADv2!

Originally posted by Freaky
:D Hi lilfreakcat, welcome to ADv2 and enjoy posting!! Can you share some details about yourself and your hobbies so we can learn more about yourself? Thanks, lilfreakcat, once again... welcome to ADv2!

hi freaky and thanks for welcoming me to AD =D. umm i am a 18 years old senior at HS in my hometown. i love pets, piercings, body modifications, sleeping, going online and act like a retard sometimes, lol. umm i dunno what to say anymore so yeah i'm deaf AND have a deaf family also so yea that's all...

Originally posted by lilfreakcat
hi freaky and thanks for welcoming me to AD =D. umm i am a 18 years old senior at HS in my hometown. i love pets, piercings, body modifications, sleeping, going online and act like a retard sometimes, lol. umm i dunno what to say anymore so yeah i'm deaf AND have a deaf family also so yea that's all...

You act like a retard sometimes??? Well, you should fit right in.

Hey... Welcome to ADv2..
Is that you ?? that i know who.. :D and :E lol

=)

lilfreakcat, welcome! :wave:

Make sure you make some postings to keep us all interesting..

If you act like a retard sometimes, you would be a perfect match with bbnt. :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
lilfreakcat, welcome! :wave:

Make sure you make some postings to keep us all interesting..

If you act like a retard sometimes, you would be a perfect match with bbnt. :p

thanks for welcoming me to here and ha i have no idea who bbnt is, but shrugs thanks again =D

Back