Weight 150 pounds!!!!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Why Sequoias always said he like chubby women?
Is he trying to ask me out for a date?

:Oops:

u know what.. you are making me laughing..:lol: :lol:

U sure got a W R O N G idea!!!

Oceanbreeze said:
At least, you admit it. Look, MsP. You're complaining about being fat and not wanting your body parts shown on CNN. If you're so unhappy with yourself and your weight, do something about it. That's your only real answer. But, the thing is, you don't want to do anything about it. You just want to whine to us hoping you will gain sympathy or heck, I don't think that's true anymore. You just want to whine for the sake of whining.

Whatever. You're a disgrace to those of us who are truly trying to sort out our lives.

I was 130 pounds, and I wanted to gain weight to see
if I would look better. But I look awful.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Why Sequoias always said he like chubby women?
Is he trying to ask me out for a date?

:Oops:

WRONG! You are VERY WRONG, I am NOT interested in you. Please don't assume that I am asking you out, it's gonna never happen in your life time.

sequoias said:
WRONG! You are VERY WRONG, I am NOT interested in you. Please don't assume that I am asking you out, it's gonna never happen in your life time.

You said all the sweet things... and said you would date a chubby woman.
You would date an inner beautiful personality... don't matter ugly.
And all....

I guess I am not good enough for you. :tears: Wahhhh!!!!!!!

sequoias said:

Don't take her personally, Sequoias. She's an ego-maniac. She's probably just messing with you, which is sad.

Oceanbreeze said:
Don't take her personally, Sequoias. She's an ego-maniac. She's probably just messing with you, which is sad.

don't worry about that, it's not gonna happen. :P She can go cry herself on someone's shoulder. :P

I am a Capricorn, I like to achieve in everything I do.
If I want to lose the weight... I will do it.
If I want a job, I will do it.
If a man want me to do something... I'll do it.

I am not ego-manic.

I just wanted to achieve like RavenSteven, but Meg said
I was degrading myself... so I guess I will stop doing that.

sequoias said:
don't worry about that, it's not gonna happen. :P She can go cry herself on someone's shoulder. :P

I guess I go be a lesbian, cause Sequoias broke my heart!!!!!
Wahhhhhh, my life as a heterosexual woman is over!!!!!!
I gotta use DILDO all of my life now....
Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I knew Sequoias, CoolieFrog, and other were forming conspiricy.
Hmph. :pissed:

Just as soon after Sequoias broke my heart, Sleeptaz im me.

I told you guys over and over again, I am not interested in women.

If I was a man, I would do it with a woman.
If I was a woman, I would do it with a man.

Simple as that.

TOPIC OFF --

My friends and EVER my gf are overweight.... I am underweight. We all work out together. I dont care what you think or we see in you. You are just imagism in your head.

BACK TO YOUR TOPIC...

well... I don't care about what other people say that they love
me the way I am.

But I see myself as an ugly person. I hate myself. I don't like the
way I look. I wanna look better.

If a man can have a sex change or if Oprah wants to lose weight
and if everybody want to look better by having liposuction, facelift,
and everything else...

So I want to look good too, so that I can feel good about myself.

Katzie said:

Nah...I want a man who loves me for who I am and embrace my character.

It is a good test than wondering if he is into me for looks or not. We all will get old one day so why place so much emphasis on surface? Naturally I do need to lose some weight but that is for my health, not to get or keep a man.

I signed up for 10,000 Step Program and its awesome! I wear pedometer and make sure that I go over 10k steps a day. It really makes a difference :)

sequoias said:
hahaha....I love women who are chubby, they're cuddly and give nice warmth. I don't care about the stupid obesity shit on the news. It isn't always from the food, it can be passed by the genes or lack of exercise or excessive food intake, so many ways people are fat. I ain't worried because we have like 6.4 billion people on this earth, and Miss P is worrying too much. We will not live forever!

Wish more men think that way like you! Way to go!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
well... I don't care about what other people say that they love
me the way I am.

But I see myself as an ugly person. I hate myself. I don't like the
way I look. I wanna look better.

If a man can have a sex change or if Oprah wants to lose weight
and if everybody want to look better by having liposuction, facelift,
and everything else...

So I want to look good too, so that I can feel good about myself.

I don't know what can be done to correct some of the deformities you have, but if you're that unhappy, perhaps you could look to more surgery? I really don't know. But regardless of what you choose to do, you need to be realistic about it. Regardless of how much surgery you have, you're not going to erase the signs of your disorder.

Oceanbreeze said:
I don't know what can be done to correct some of the deformities you have, but if you're that unhappy, perhaps you could look to more surgery? I really don't know. But regardless of what you choose to do, you need to be realistic about it. Regardless of how much surgery you have, you're not going to erase the signs of your disorder.

But where is inner beauty? No matter how many surgeries one get, no one will be happy unless she truly views herself beautiful from inside.

I have this beautiful friend - she is so thin and gorgeous yet she keeps putting herself down. She got breast enhancements and starved herself to death. Everytime we are out, every man stop to stare at her.

Yet she is not happy. She still views herself as ugly and fat. That turns most men off so she is still single and unhappy.

Meg said:
But where is inner beauty? No matter how many surgeries one get, no one will be happy unless she truly views herself beautiful from inside.

I have this beautiful friend - she is so thin and gorgeous yet she keeps putting herself down. She got breast enhancements and starved herself to death. Everytime we are out, every man stop to stare at her.

Yet she is not happy. She still views herself as ugly and fat. That turns most men off so she is still single and unhappy.

You have a point here. I know it does go back to inner beauty, and being confident in oneself regardless of what they look like. But, maybe, in some cases, surgical intervention could help achieve that? I don't know. I'm usually not one to advocate for plastic surgery...

I'm stymied...

Oceanbreeze said:

My mom told me all I need to do is put on lip gloss and get my hair done
and look nice... and have good personality.

But everytime I do that, Men get too aggressive around me.

And one of reason I need to lose the weight... my butt looks like watermelon butt and men think I got 6 pack of beers back there.
I want men to stop looking at my butt.

I gain weight cause I thought the fat will go to my face... so my head
can look like a pumpkin head, just like normal people's head.

But My sister said I still got a chicken head.

Back