Weight 150 pounds!!!!

Well if we don't be careful....

especially me, if I don't be careful, in the next 2 years, I will
be 170 pounds, and then next 2 years, I will be 190 pounds...

Next thing I will be as big as the house. :eek:

So I need to start lose some weight and eat right.

Ms P,

If you have an eating disorder, why then, did you post your information for all to see? Don't realize the affect that has on people with eating issues?????

Geez, girl. All you seem to want to do is get attention, and it seems, you'd do it at the expense of others.

Please engage your brain alittle before you make threads and posts, so that you you run less risk of upsetting people.

Thank you.

Sheesh.

That is why most people are always afraid to say something.

And you know that I didn't say anything on purpose to get
an attention or get people upset on this thread.

So what am I suppose to say? NOTHING? What is the purpose of this forum, if nobody can say anything they want to say.

:type:

Sometimes, Ms P, it's not what you say, but how you say it. Like above... Instead of saying... "Whoa, I'm fat!" You could have said ...I'm such and such, and I'm alittle upset about my weight..." That's alittle more discreet.

Oceanbreeze said:
Sometimes, Ms P, it's not what you say, but how you say it. Like about, instead of saying "Whoa, I'm fat!" You could have said ...I'm such and such, and I'm alittle upset about my weight..." That's alittle more discreet.

Well I am sorry that I don't talk like you. Oceanbreeze, stop criticizing me.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
That is why most people are always afraid to say something.

And you know that I didn't say anything on purpose to get
an attention or get people upset on this thread.

So what am I suppose to say? NOTHING? What is the purpose of this forum, if nobody can say anything they want to say.

:type:

Not afraid of what to say but we tend get to hurt from others who tend to be mean about fat issues. I have two dear friends, they lost alot weight and I applaud them for that but I get so tired of them saying to me I can't eat that cuz I am afraid to gain some pounds. They should know better not to say the stuffs to me while I am struggling to lose some weight and food that I am not allowed to eat for rest of my life. It depresses me. As for you, it is not too late to be self displicine and take care of your body by eat right and exercise everyday.

I am so tired of skinny people look down at me.

jazzy said:
Not afraid of what to say but we tend get to hurt from others who tend to be mean about fat issues. I have two dear friends, they lost alot weight and I applaud them for that but I get so tired of them saying to me I can't eat that cuz I am afraid to gain some pounds. They should know better not to say the stuffs to me while I am struggling to lose some weight and food that I am not allowed to eat for rest of my life. It depresses me. As for you, it is not too late to be self displicine and take care of your body by eat right and exercise everyday.

I am so tired of skinny people look down at me.

I am talking about me!!! I am not picking on anybody here. You guys said "just be yourself".

So I am being myself.... I don't understand discreet.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I am talking about me!!! I am not picking on anybody here. You guys said "just be yourself".

So I am being myself.... I don't understand discreet.

I understand yours but ur not really fat except your may be little overweight and need to do something about it. I agree u need to lose few pounds. My question is for u, are you going to be alike my friends, obession with their weight and still not satsify with themsleves after lose all those weight? You think your fat then maybe u need to go to your doctor and talk to her/him about it. I recently saw my dr and he told me to lose 30 lbs before this summer. I am overweight but not fat.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Whoa...

I gained 20 pounds within 2 years.

I used to be 130 pounds, now I am 150 pounds.

WHOA!!!! I am FAT!!! :popcorn:
How did that happen? Did you eat and/or sit more than you normally do? It could be your thyroid disorder? You said you're been under a lot of stress so sometimes stress and depression causes weight gain. :dunno:

jazzy said:
I understand yours but ur not really fat except your may be little overweight and need to do something about it. I agree u need to lose few pounds. My question is for u, are you going to be alike my friends, obession with their weight and still not satsify with themsleves after lose all those weight? You think your fat then maybe u need to go to your doctor and talk to her/him about it. I recently saw my dr and he told me to lose 30 lbs before this summer. I am overweight but not fat.

There is nothing wrong with saying the word "fat". I hear it all the time, even on tv and people around me say they are fat... even
when they are not that fat. I am not upset about being fat.

I said, "whoa, I am fat" and I am proud of it. But now I just gonna
lose some weight... because I am confidence that I will lose
the weight....
I was 150 pounds before,,, and successfully went down to 130 pounds.

My doctors did wired my mouth shut... because I had reconstructive surgery on my face and jaw.... and I lost so much weight
and I was 100 pounds!!! :-o

I know there are people who struggle with their weight and all.
So I am not speaking for all of us, just me.

No I won't be obsessive... I just like losing weight... it is fun...
I can joke about... I can't eat CheeseCake, no way!!! That got too many calories, like 300 calories in one slice of cheesecake... whoa.
So I am not like Oprah who is very obsessive, she jogged everyday and
always always talk about her weight. I'm not like that.

Weight and height doesn't matter to me when finding a girl, I don't care if she's fat or not. Personality is important, also chemistry (vibes). I'm 165 lbs and I'm 5'6". I'm a lil bit overweight, but I walk to work 6 days a week to keep my weight steady.

Katzie said:
How did that happen? Did you eat and/or sit more than you normally do? It could be your thyroid disorder? You said you're been under a lot of stress so sometimes stress and depression causes weight gain. :dunno:

Yes I eat and sit more than I normally do.
Before I ate a whole box of macaroni and cheese, a whole pizza, and
a bag of doritoes.
My mom cook many cakes, and bought cheesecakes, and stuff...
I would eat and eat and eat....

Yes it could be stress and depression....
That is why I don't want man... cause I wanted to
eat everything... shrimp and ohhh I love food.
I just dive into anything in the kitchen... :giggle:

Even on the cruise... I eat eat eat everything on that ship...
Bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, I was Bacon :crazy:
Orange Juice Orange Juice....

I am planning to go to hawaii cruise this summer, I will
go for food!!!! Eat some pineapple and hog!!! And some coconut....
I am going to enjoy!!!! :applause:

oakbluffs said:
why don't you join the gym and work it off????

HAHAHA!!!! If I do that... then I'll lose weight and be 100 pounds by the end of the month, cause I'm hyper and silly. Good idea. Thank you.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Whoa...

I gained 20 pounds within 2 years.

I used to be 130 pounds, now I am 150 pounds.

WHOA!!!! I am FAT!!! :popcorn:
ah i weight 130 and i am 5'2 lol shorty eh? :mrgreen:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
There is nothing wrong with saying the word "fat". I hear it all the time, even on tv and people around me say they are fat... even
when they are not that fat. I am not upset about being fat.

I said, "whoa, I am fat" and I am proud of it. But now I just gonna
lose some weight... because I am confidence that I will lose
the weight....
I was 150 pounds before,,, and successfully went down to 130 pounds.

My doctors did wired my mouth shut... because I had reconstructive surgery on my face and jaw.... and I lost so much weight
and I was 100 pounds!!! :-o

I know there are people who struggle with their weight and all.
So I am not speaking for all of us, just me.

No I won't be obsessive... I just like losing weight... it is fun...
I can joke about... I can't eat CheeseCake, no way!!! That got too many calories, like 300 calories in one slice of cheesecake... whoa.
So I am not like Oprah who is very obsessive, she jogged everyday and
always always talk about her weight. I'm not like that.

Losing weight is no fun nor make jokes about it.

Back