Weeds or LSD?

vphreak

Reaction score
What's the best drugs, u would ever go for it. I think LSD is the best drugs. cuz u can imagine anythings out of it. while weeds get u down.. and too stoned.. that sucks. LSD rulez!!!! but for all of u. stay off drugs haha

Are you aware that LSDs can do serious damages to you?

You may not feel it now, but you will start feeling the efforts later in the future, it could suddenly hit you once you turn 50.

You won't like the efforts.

Originally posted by vphreak
What's the best drugs, u would ever go for it. I think LSD is the best drugs. cuz u can imagine anythings out of it. while weeds get u down.. and too stoned.. that sucks. LSD rulez!!!! but for all of u. stay off drugs haha

i used to be pot-head, weed get you down? its BIG :nono: for me! weed made me really happy like :D and very hyper like :fruit: and laugh all the way like :laugh2: and very hungry - of course!
so i quitted 3 years ago for some reasons :( but im proud to be CLEAN tho! :D

i guess its different for you, i dunno.

I've done a lot of drugs, but always came back to pot only cos I really enjoyed the mellow feelings it gave me. It helped me relax and unwind after a long day at work.
I nearly overdosed on crack cocaine years ago whilst I was living in Los Angeles, that was when crack cocaine was the 'rage' drug. I will never touch it again ever!
Although I'm drug-free, I still do think about smoking pot from time to time, heh. I guess I've out grown using drugs and feel that I don't really need anything to relax me because I can relax on my own. :)

Goldie

Originally posted by Banjo
Are you aware that LSDs can do serious damages to you?

You may not feel it now, but you will start feeling the efforts later in the future, it could suddenly hit you once you turn 50.

You won't like the efforts.

another vague post. :roll:

Originally posted by Justin Sane
another vague post. :roll:

It is a fact that people are at the risk of having flashbacks of the LSD effects even a year or more after the person last used the drug.

It also has been said that no matter if you only took one or a dozen... it is possiblethere are chances that they will lose their sanity within a few years later.

For example, I quoted one person from a website. Here's what one person said below this sentence.

So, during my life, Ive tried TM, Buddhism, Martial arts, various other spiritual paths, I’m lost, I’m searching for sanity, I honestly don’t know, 29 years later, what is reality. When I die, I hope it’s blackness and peace, and not part of a neverending trip, and I’ve got to suffer the experience again.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php3?ID=8336

Teenagers are usually dumbfounded like Justin Sanes which is why they get into drugs. Mainly, it's the parents who really made no efforts to educate their children about the dangers of drugs.

I am expecting Justin Sanes to do the same with his daughter if he continue to be like this. Unless the mother of his daughter decide to never let him see her ever again.

I know what I'm saying is considered rude, but we have to face the reality that drugs are dangerous to our health.

Drugs may be used for recreational pleasure, but they can be dangerous.

At least, I know how to have fun without drugs. But I guess that doesn't apply to you.

Nah, I'm not going to start feeling sorry for you since that would be a waste of my empathy skills.

Yeah.. that what it did to my father in law (future) that he took some drugs (LSD, weeds & etc) AND heavily AA.. Now he is only 57 years old.. had both sides stroke, hard to take care of him. He lives in nursing home.. =|

I've never touched or seen any illegal drugs in my whole life. :dunno: Only saw them on television and news, that's all I have seen. I'm so pure clean.

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Yeah.. that what it did to my father in law (future) that he took some drugs (LSD, weeds & etc) AND heavily AA.. Now he is only 57 years old.. had both sides stroke, hard to take care of him. He lives in nursing home.. =|

Being in a nursing home and be only 57, that is pretty young for a person.

It's pretty sad to see these things happening.

Originally posted by Banjo
It is a fact that people are at the risk of having flashbacks of the LSD effects even a year or more after the person last used the drug.

It also has been said that no matter if you only took one or a dozen... it is possiblethere are chances that they will lose their sanity within a few years later.

For example, I quoted one person from a website. Here's what one person said below this sentence.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php3?ID=8336

Teenagers are usually dumbfounded like Justin Sanes which is why they get into drugs. Mainly, it's the parents who really made no efforts to educate their children about the dangers of drugs.

I am expecting Justin Sanes to do the same with his daughter if he continue to be like this. Unless the mother of his daughter decide to never let him see her ever again.

I know what I'm saying is considered rude, but we have to face the reality that drugs are dangerous to our health.

Drugs may be used for recreational pleasure, but they can be dangerous.

At least, I know how to have fun without drugs. But I guess that doesn't apply to you.

Nah, I'm not going to start feeling sorry for you since that would be a waste of my empathy skills.

Those are example of people who are reckless with those kind of drugs, and I dont pity them either.

They shouldn't be doing them, because they are not responsible enough.

Originally posted by compLicaTed
i would say the worst drug's probably heroine and meth

oh yeah, my mom died from overdose doing herion when i was 3 years old .... :(

ive done both along with other types of drugs -- been clean for 11 years and counting -- i just know that the present day drugs are much more dangerous -- those that would be categorized as "rave" drugs (X, oxy and etc)

I can honestly say that I have a lot of experience with drugs of all sorts.

First of all, I would like to say this -- Heroin is overrated. People need to understand this. Heroin is dirt cheap. And by purchasing Heroin, you're buying your little slice of heaven. No question about it. Another thing people need to understand. Heroin addicts, many of them anyway, are homeless, suffering from deadly diseases, and other such things. Don't go around telling me that Heroin caused this, because I know it's not true. These people have no place to go, nobody to run to, they have nothing in their life. So what do they do? They buy some heroin. And honestly. . . until you know what their life is like, and until you've tried heroin in any form, you really can't blame them.

I have tried heroin twice. Once by snorting it, second by injection. And I can honestly say, that in your entire life, you will never, ever feel anything better, more pleasureable than heroin. I can easily see how someone, who has nothing going for them, can become addicted to this stuff. However, anyone who has anything going for them, who enjoy's life, who is just merely experimenting, I can't really see them getting addicted. Because honestly, anything that feels THAT good, has to be a purely evil substance. I'll never touch it again. . . it's just TOO good to be true.

To answer the question though --

Out of the two drugs you mentioned, LSD (Acid) and Marijuana (Weed), the "best" could be either.

Which one is best for you? Well, a daily blotter of LSD and a daily bowl of marijuana would both produce long-term effects, neither of which are really more dangerous than the other. Marijuana is not safe at all, don't let the "safest drug" bullshit fool you. It's harmful, remember that. Now, LSD on the otherhand, we're talking about PURE LSD here, this drug is considered by scientists who have actually studied this subject in depth, the safest illict drug. However, any acid you buy on the street, I guarantee you, is not pure. Back in the day when you could buy pure LSD from online chemical suppliers, when LSD was legal, none of those so-called long term side effects even existed. But with all the shit it's cut with now, no wonder its so dangerous. LSD is safer than marijuana, assuming it's pure. Bought on the street though? Stick with weed.

Now, if you're talking about which drug is better in terms of effects, this is entirely a personal opinion. LSD is a freakin' trip, marijuana is not. I mean, c'mon on acid you can see sounds and hear colors, things don't get much more insane than that (well, with the exception of a big 'ol shroom trip or some dissociative drugs). Marijuana is simply. . . a nice warm blanket around your brain. It's all a personal thing. My belief? LSD kicks ass over marijuana. Simply because I like to keep things weird, and LSD does that. However, the long-term effects simply aren't worth taking these days.

Trust me people, stay off acid. These flashbacks are more than what they seem, you'll actually start tripping out again, 40 years later. That's not exactly cool, especially when you don't know where you'll be in 40 years. Sure as hell don't wanna start tripping out like that when you're driving in the middle of the freeway.

If you want a LSD like trip, just go get some shrooms, and take say... 5 grams of it. If its your frist time though, I'd suggest you take less. 5 grams makes things PLENTY weird.

Originally posted by Xero
I can honestly say that I have a lot of experience with drugs of all sorts.

First of all, I would like to say this -- Heroin is overrated. People need to understand this. Heroin is dirt cheap. And by purchasing Heroin, you're buying your little slice of heaven. No question about it. Another thing people need to understand. Heroin addicts, many of them anyway, are homeless, suffering from deadly diseases, and other such things. Don't go around telling me that Heroin caused this, because I know it's not true. These people have no place to go, nobody to run to, they have nothing in their life. So what do they do? They buy some heroin. And honestly. . . until you know what their life is like, and until you've tried heroin in any form, you really can't blame them.

I have tried heroin twice. Once by snorting it, second by injection. And I can honestly say, that in your entire life, you will never, ever feel anything better, more pleasureable than heroin. I can easily see how someone, who has nothing going for them, can become addicted to this stuff. However, anyone who has anything going for them, who enjoy's life, who is just merely experimenting, I can't really see them getting addicted. Because honestly, anything that feels THAT good, has to be a purely evil substance. I'll never touch it again. . . it's just TOO good to be true.

To answer the question though --

Out of the two drugs you mentioned, LSD (Acid) and Marijuana (Weed), the "best" could be either.

Which one is best for you? Well, a daily blotter of LSD and a daily bowl of marijuana would both produce long-term effects, neither of which are really more dangerous than the other. Marijuana is not safe at all, don't let the "safest drug" bullshit fool you. It's harmful, remember that. Now, LSD on the otherhand, we're talking about PURE LSD here, this drug is considered by scientists who have actually studied this subject in depth, the safest illict drug. However, any acid you buy on the street, I guarantee you, is not pure. Back in the day when you could buy pure LSD from online chemical suppliers, when LSD was legal, none of those so-called long term side effects even existed. But with all the shit it's cut with now, no wonder its so dangerous. LSD is safer than marijuana, assuming it's pure. Bought on the street though? Stick with weed.

Now, if you're talking about which drug is better in terms of effects, this is entirely a personal opinion. LSD is a freakin' trip, marijuana is not. I mean, c'mon on acid you can see sounds and hear colors, things don't get much more insane than that (well, with the exception of a big 'ol shroom trip or some dissociative drugs). Marijuana is simply. . . a nice warm blanket around your brain. It's all a personal thing. My belief? LSD kicks ass over marijuana. Simply because I like to keep things weird, and LSD does that. However, the long-term effects simply aren't worth taking these days.

Trust me people, stay off acid. These flashbacks are more than what they seem, you'll actually start tripping out again, 40 years later. That's not exactly cool, especially when you don't know where you'll be in 40 years. Sure as hell don't wanna start tripping out like that when you're driving in the middle of the freeway.

If you want a LSD like trip, just go get some shrooms, and take say... 5 grams of it. If its your frist time though, I'd suggest you take less. 5 grams makes things PLENTY weird.

best to not take it at all! :) i had bad experience with estacsy ... i went hospital and all that ... i almost got killed for it ... its realllllly bad experience and i learn my biggest lesson ... go to my topic - http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3332 .... dont worry about topic of my friends ... so u can read what im sayin about estsacy .... i will NEVER forget that night ... but thank god, i'm alive and all clean since 3 years! :)

i dont care how much drugs can be fun and etc .... it can be your bad luck day no matter what ... u will NEVER expect it ... its happened to me ... SERIOUS ... you have no idea how it felt after u got bad experience .... u will feel .... - its hard to explain until u get in my world, u will totalllly understand it
so my advice: do not take it at all no matter what period!

Originally posted by Xero

Xero -- ive done acid twice during my RIT days -- but i think its PCP thats worse -- had to suffer thru SO MANY flashbacks its insanity in itself for close to 3 years on/off during my 20s when i was trying to go clean by weaning myself off other shit with weed being the last one to quit and with all the self battles ive gone thru and accomplished all i wanted to accomplish in regards to drug use and shit ive never gone looking for help (NA programs or inpatient hospital stay for detox) cuz i knew those programs are worth SHIT to begin with -- it should be done by the person themselves and with the self power and WILL to quit -- if thru NA or inpatient detox programs people often relapse ive noticed

i figure the average length it takes for a person to TRULY go clean without any professional help is approximately 3 years -- the length of the personal battles and the constant relapsing and attempting to get back on own 2 feet -- its hard ill say that but in the end the person would feel MUCH more happier with themselves once they get thru it all on their own free will not with BS "help" of NA or inpatient detox programs (this being my assessment from my own battles and how long it took me -- ofc the length can vary widely with each individuals and the strength of their willpower to quit)

im glad i never tried mainlining that shit i know is nasty! :bowdown: to myself for NOT trying that shit *shivers*

NOTE: for those who are confused on the meaning of "NA" its short for Narcotics Anonymous and their program is much similar to AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) with the 12 step program

Last edited:
PCP is viritually identical to many dissociative drugs that I have tried, I'm not quite sure on this, but I do believe it is one.

I've never, personally, had any flashback problems with any of these dissociative drugs, including PCP. In fact, the only flashbacks I've ever had, were WHILE I was tripping. I'd be willing to try it again, after my most recent trip went bad. Many a time, I'd get nervous, and I'd start having some insane flashbacks. Even if I took 1/2 the dose that I took when I had that bad trip, when the flashbacks kicked in, I was EASILY as fucked up as I was when I was having the bad trip, if not more. Kinda hard to explain, it was like short, tempoary bursts of the drug, more than I could handle, and then it'd go away, be fine for a while, then I'd get another boost, and so on.

uhmm Xero -- i hadnt thought of situations where someone would be tripping then end up having a flashback WHILE tripping -- as far as i remmy i never had that happen to me but yes i agree PCP would be categorized as a dissociative drug

Back