We R MoViNg

Mrs. Crasher

Reaction score
Thresher, Gavin, Linux & I are moving pretty sooooon........

Thresher had a job interview and got a job offer.... Sooo, he's going to take it... We are moving up near his parents house..... Thresher has to start his job Sept 11th.... Sooo, I'm going to stay behind and get somethings packed and clean the house while Gavin is asleep.... R bedroom and his stuff will be last things that we are going to move out.... We know someone who might want to buy our house.... If not, we will put the house up to sale...

* we might move in with his parent, or move in a trailer temp until we get our house build...

* stay home until he get big enough to goto pre school and then find a part time job maybe @ the Deaf & Blind school in West Virginia....

* if i do work @ the Deaf & Blind School that i need to take some refresh classes of sign language because I haven't signed for like 5 years now....

* we'll be coming in a lot sooo my parents can see him & plus we will be coming for Thanksgiving, christmas.....

I'll post Comic Strip Whenever I get the internet up back and Running AGAIN.... Talk you ladies & gentleman.....

Wow, what a new journey for you. Good luck! Hope things going be success for you all. Garvin is so ccute!

Good luck! You baby's such cutie pie!!!!

Just come in when you have a chance!

Good Luck & have fun...Moving is always a pain. I'm not looking for to packing everything myself, then turn around & unpack it. But it's always worth it in the end:)

Aww your son is so cute. I hope that you have a good life with new job and new place. Smile

Good luck, Mrs. Crasher. Congrats to Mr. Thresher. I am sure he is thrilled! new life , new place .. nice thought.. eh? :)

All the best to you and your family ! :)

Congrats your hubby for new job. Have fun moving :D Hope you enjoy your new home!!

Back