We are new to AD! HELLO

ASLtees

Reaction score
I posted a hello prior, However its gone. ??
SO here goes again.
Hello to ALLDEAF
:wave:

Hello. It is probably if you advertised in your signature. But just being a member should be not problem, at least I hope, since I love to see fellow Iowans on board.

HI!!! :P

:welcome: to Alldeaf, ASLtees. :)

I reported your first post because it was advertising. I apologize if this inconvenienced you.

Tell us more about yourselves. Deaf, hoh, hearing? Welcome, you will enjoy this place.

Tell us more about yourselves. Deaf, hoh, hearing? Welcome, you will enjoy this place.

Im Troy(hearing)
I have been linked to the Deaf community for about 17 years.
Just friends no Deaf family members.
I moved from Oregon to Iowa to help my grandfather.
He will be 92 in Jan.
My wife Ida and I have a baby girl Bella(19 months)
I have been signing with her from birth.
She is a smart little cookie.
she has a sign vocab of about 35 signs. BIG SMILE

Hey, Y'all.. This is Nik. I am business partner with Troy Danks. He introduced himself. Now, I am jumping in to introduce myself. I am deaf. Profoundly deaf since birth. Attended school for the deaf. I met Troy Danks and became good friend. We decided to start business to bring hearing and deaf world together through art.

Our goal is to help expand awareness, knowledge, and enlightenment in both the Deaf and Hearing communities

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I did go to your website. Neat art.

Congratulations on your cute (I bet) signing daughter. It is nice that you are helping your grandfather. I agree with Bottesini, more sizes, please. I take an extra grandma size. heh

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Thanks for the info. I did go to your website. Neat art.

Congratulations on your cute (I bet) signing daughter. It is nice that you are helping your grandfather. I agree with Bottesini, more sizes, please. I take an extra grandma size. heh

Thanks so much! granny size:giggle:

I am still learning ALLDEAF.COM

I did post some pics of our shirts and Nik and I :cool2:

I was right. Baby Bella is a real cutie. Nik does not seem to be in Austin? Thanks for the pix.

Welcome Troy!! And welcome to Nik as well (I have not had the pleasure of 'meeting' Nik yet) It's nice to know more about you guys. :)

Where are the pix? I looked at your profile here on AD but did not see them....

Welcome Troy!! And welcome to Nik as well (I have not had the pleasure of 'meeting' Nik yet) It's nice to know more about you guys. :)

Where are the pix? I looked at your profile here on AD but did not see them....

:shock:they are there, there is only one album

Back