WattsBulldogz website

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
My website... WATTSBULLDOGZ There still under construction..

Still not finished working...

I'm on processing work on 2nd page as flip the page.. When I'm done and will give you update.. Wha.. do you think and anything improvement my work.

1st page: Front logo with title.. but words needs 3D I do not have any my software.. sad... btw looks likely "fine work" ???

Let me know about your opition will helpful for me to have feedbacks.. :)

Thank you very much
:fly:

Now it's works click logo for jump another 2nd page now..

Plm is.. How can I target by word for links next page from 2nd page???

Instead one box click combine.. I prefer target by word.. how ??

Help me ? Anyone who expert about this ?

I'm using Hot Dog Professional Editor

target is for when you have page with at least 2 frames.

To click the link to next page, you need to select text or images then create the link or open source and place

example
<a scr="folder/nextpage.html">Next Page</a>

Updated Wattsbulldogz

UPDATED some of work done....

Hopefully everything smooths..

other links some not finished.. Still ongoing working.. :)
Tell me about your opitions issues my site..
Very good
Not bad
blah blah..
Be honest with me...
Thank you very much for your time...

Very creative site! Looks good, but may I make a suggestion, maybe change the font for the long writings? I have trouble reading it! :(

Sweet_KJ said:
Very creative site! Looks good, but may I make a suggestion, maybe change the font for the long writings? I have trouble reading it! :(
Done changed to font... Hopefully can read it well ?

Ahh, so much better!!! Poor eyes were switting to try to read last time. Now I see it clear :D

Sweet_KJ said:
Ahh, so much better!!! Poor eyes were switting to try to read last time. Now I see it clear :D
Yes, KJ Thanks to you for very helpful...
Includes rest of my customer who really happy and reading my site...
Least I still working on other links too.. :)

hahaha My favorite Part of your website is the BullyDog with Brown Leather Jacket with Canada shirt on.. That one is My favorite! Good Pictures Very Understanding Webpage u got there.. I'll give u between 1 to 10 (a 10 Plus!) :P :D

Cheri said:
hahaha My favorite Part of your website is the BullyDog with Brown Leather Jacket with Canada shirt on.. That one is My favorite! Good Pictures Very Understanding Webpage u got there.. I'll give u between 1 to 10 (a 10 Plus!) :P :D
Cheri, aww thanks.. :)
Yes I did create this addy canadian flag on bulldog chest.. Prevouis plain..
Did you see click Bulldog face goes into the content info. ?

Bullym0m said:
Cheri, aww thanks.. :)
Yes I did create this addy canadian flag on bulldog chest.. Prevouis plain..
Did you see click Bulldog face goes into the content info. ?

U mean Bulldog the Green Color? Yes I did and it pulled up some Bully puppies and listing and BullyDogs.

I think the BullyPuppies are Cute.. but when they grow up to their normal self They look ugly just being Honest not to be harsh or rude.. if I am then I Apology for that hon. :D

Cheri said:
U mean Bulldog the Green Color? Yes I did and it pulled up some Bully puppies and listing and BullyDogs.

I think the BullyPuppies are Cute.. but when they grow up to their normal self They look ugly just being Honest not to be harsh or rude.. if I am then I Apology for that hon. :D
ha Ha...
there was none harash or rude.. I used to be because peoples used say that ohh your bully is ugly looks.. I said.. so!, bullies are smart and loving more cares... Bullies always cute and ugly beautiful.. I loved Bullies rest of my life :)

Bullym0m said:
ha Ha...
there was none harash or rude.. I used to be because peoples used say that ohh your bully is ugly looks.. I said.. so!, bullies are smart and loving more cares... Bullies always cute and ugly beautiful.. I loved Bullies rest of my life :)

:werd: Totallly agree with you. most bullies have cute pesronalities. Not worry about their looking.

by the way, ur website is nice. Thanks to Sweet KJ for her suggestion about fonts. so I can read it well.

Hmm... Maybe u can replace pictures of ur kids for better later on when u can. Looked at two pixs of ur kids look like they come from the heaven with bright.

Cannot wait to see more pixs of your bullies in the website. :thumb:

Lasza said:
:werd: Totallly agree with you. most bullies have cute pesronalities. Not worry about their looking.

by the way, ur website is nice. Thanks to Sweet KJ for her suggestion about fonts. so I can read it well.

Hmm... Maybe u can replace pictures of ur kids for better later on when u can. Looked at two pixs of ur kids look like they come from the heaven with bright.

Cannot wait to see more pixs of your bullies in the website. :thumb:
Actually it's webcam snap pic... webcam getting old fart now.. *sigh*
one day I would love to buy digital camera...
One more picture of my daughter because she is away up the north and staying for one week as march break... I already miss her... eheheh preocuisly my baby!

Bullym0m - nice website! :)

Just a suggestion... :) If your website is intended for business use, you might want to consider changing the backgrounds to something light (like white) to attract more potential clients. The black background and neon/dark green texts you have are sort of hard on some of people's eyes. You might want to include a disclaimer on your website as well.

Hey Bullym0m,

It's all looking good. One suggestion I have has to do with the navigation. One thing is that you may want to have a button that goes back to the home page without having to click the back button on your browser. As well, you may want to consider making a side navigation so that the user can easily jump to one section of the site to the other without having to return to the homepage. And I agree about maybe putting a disclaimer there -- perhaps a small line at the bottom with your email info. That's up to you.

Hope that helps a bit.

/Jaana

There was no pic's of naked women :(

Cool website!

Perhaps you will change photos into one picture of children with bulldogs in friendly atmosphere otherwise people would think they are dangerous dogs I know its not true.
Well its only suggestion ok! Good luck

*ahhh* janna,
Yeah, Wasn't finished my work on html.. Pretty sooner will fix my html sometime this week when my kids goes to school. I'll be free time and do work my html.

RedRum, I have pictures my children with bullies in my file and have not chance to posting in my html.. Will post it sooner when I'll finish and also will noifty this post here about update. :)
Thanks for your time and bear with me too :thumb:

Back