watch on hbo of hear and now

sara1981

Reaction score
i watch that hbo for min ago about elder couples plans have CI that impressives story but the elder couples can speak with lips.And i copy that on my dvr i can watch that.

After 65 years without sound, what would it be like to hear waves crashing, birds chirping--or even your children's voices--for the first time? Award-winning filmmaker Irene Taylor Brodsky seeks the answer in this touching film that chronicles her parents' journey into a world of sound. Deaf since birth, Sally and Paul Taylor made the decision at age 65 to undergo risky cochlear implant surgery, the only operation of its kind that can restore a sense. The result follows the couple's complex journey from the silent world they knew to a new and often profoundly challenging world of sound.

you can watch on your cables of hbo
Tue 10/21 01:10 AM HBO LATINO - EAST
Wed 10/29 09:30 AM HBO LATINO - EAST
Wed 10/29 09:30 AM HBO - EAST
Thu 11/20 08:00 AM HBO2 - EAST

HBO Schedule: HEAR AND NOW

I saw that film at a film festival about a month ago. Sally and Paul (the couple featured in the film) were there and I they came out for coffee with my group after the festival was over. It is a good film, I recommend watching it!

I thought it was very interesting. Sad though. I think that they didn't have appropriate expectations, and were disappointed. They thought (especially the wife) it would be easy and would make them hearing, and it wasn't.

Four years later they are both happy with their implants. They have caught up with one another now. They are a very sweet supportive couple too!

Does anyone know of a place online where I can receive a transcript of this documentary?

I want to see it and curious. I'm hoping if they have it at video store for rent or DVD rental online.

Maybe the HBO site? Try googling the site and see if you can't get a transcript?

OB,

Thanks for the suggestion. I just checked HBO's website and all I could find was a synopsis and interview with Irene Taylor Brodsky.

this was a documentary I really enjoyed watching and would like to have on DVD so I can watch it again whenever.

> Four years later they are both happy with their implants. They have caught up with one another now. They are a very sweet supportive couple too!

This is very interesting! Do you have any more information? A reference would be great!

It was a very bittersweet show; I wish both of them the best.

> Four years later they are both happy with their implants. They have caught up with one another now. They are a very sweet supportive couple too!

This is very interesting! Do you have any more information? A reference would be great!

It was a very bittersweet show; I wish both of them the best.

My reference is meeting with them myself! haha

Back