WARNING: very VERY disturbing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heath said:
Yeah Oceanbreeze, I wonder too, man !!!

Just support our U.S. troops and our U.S. Olympicans. We also can agree or disagree about what our U.S. president is doing or isn't doing.

Pek1, that does not give you the right to trash our fellow countrymen fighting for us. They got orders to be sent over there. " We the people " keep the U.S. President in check.

"We the People..." Congress can't even do that...Bush has made some declarations that make me wonder if the government is for the people, by the people...he's sounding like a king by what he says sometimes. Clinton never did this. When our gas prices go down, I'll support our troops; otherwise, they're over in Iraq fighting for the Queen's oil.

pek1 said:
"We the People..." Congress can't even do that...Bush has made some declarations that make me wonder if the government is for the people, by the people...he's sounding like a king by what he says sometimes. Clinton never did this. When our gas prices go down, I'll support our troops; otherwise, they're over in Iraq fighting for the Queen's oil.

Nawww. No doubt there will be a knee-jerk reaction to tar and feather me for saying this, but the "war" is being fought for the benefit of Israel.
Let those leeches fight their own battles I say.

Beowulf said:
Nawww. No doubt there will be a knee-jerk reaction to tar and feather me for saying this, but the "war" is being fought for the benefit of Israel.
Let those leeches fight their own battles I say.

Now that's a thought... :twisted:

Hey Heath!! Another victim...er, contestant for you!!! :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back