WARNING HOVRS deafworker.....read it..

trekwarpspeed

Reaction score
i was fixed edit sorry let you read again..

we pissed off that deaf guy break Illegal! he knew that policy paper form that he signed for ILLEGAL. one of my friend asked me how deaf guy knew his email without ask for it. i never gave to anyone to his email. my friend got idea turn on aim for chat to deafworker... deafworker told my friend that he got new job for HOVRS 3 weeks ago. he found his email on HOVRS list. i was shocked omg!! we knew who deafguy very well.. my friend already called report to HOVRS office.
what if you work for hovrs.. then you will know who your friends on email hovrs list and then will allow contact? NO THAT IS ILLEGAL! deafworker like to chat any deaf girls/woman because he is DIRTY... he name is (Name removed). he from Texas....that all i said.... take care of your wife or your Daughter!!
good luck...

Last edited by a moderator:
In that case, he shouldn't be doing any of this to anyone whether or not it be females.

I don't think you should even name names, let HOVRS handle this.

ok but i can't understand what you're saying. calm down and be coherent.

i was fixed edit sorry let you read again..

we pissed off that deaf guy break Illegal! he knew that policy paper form that he signed for ILLEGAL. one of my friend asked me how deaf guy knew his email without ask for it. i never gave to anyone to his email. my friend got idea turn on aim for chat to deafworker... deafworker told my friend that he got new job for HOVRS 3 weeks ago. he found his email on HOVRS list. i was shocked omg!! we knew who deafguy very well.. my friend already called report to HOVRS office.
what if you work for hovrs.. then you will know who your friends on email hovrs list and then will allow contact? NO THAT IS ILLEGAL! deafworker like to chat any deaf girls/woman because he is DIRTY... he name is (Name removed). he from Texas....that all i said.... take care of your wife or your Daughter!!
good luck...

Thank you for complaint. I work for HOVRS. If deafworker harass girl/woman, I will contact my manager. They can withdraw him from hovrs.

I agree with brian that names should not be named.. let Hovrs take care of it in private instead of broadcasting online? thats what i think...

Sounds like one of those Nigerian scammers to me.

I agree with them about naming names. It can lead to lawsuits if it defames or slanders those people.

Scammers are always finding a way to get money and play games. I got IM today and same crap trying tell me this is the "FBI" need your name and number which is BS.. Look like scammers and hackers never quit!

I was very upset with HOVRS's worker!

i was so FRAK:mad: of (name removed) work for hovrs. he was stubborn! he keep asked our friends for vp phone number and want chat. he like ask them about our personal and kids too. my friends was angry to blame on us for no reasons. i ask why blame us for what? my friend said that we gave to (name removed) for emails list. i was pissed really i am! i asked who was email to my friends? they told us email from (name removed) work for hovrs. we deny to gave (name removed). i remmy (name removed) told us that he did look our friend's email list! oh god he broke rules.....
last friday and this morning my friend send my gf's pager complaint that (name removed) keep asked want chat on vp. my friend was upset. she will call hovrs on sunday or monday am. but Hovrs didn't fired him since a month? why hovrs (boss) waiting for?? waste our time for nothing! we know (name removed) VERY WELL) HE IS DIRTY MAN!!

I FORGOT ONE MORE THING, we can't change new email right now because he could peek our new email that sad. so we have to wait until he must fired first! got it... do not trust (name removed) and he live in texas. pls don't let him touch your computer because he like download to his disc from your files i am serious! 4 of us friend's computer was missing files cause (name removed) steal with it while they was sleeping at night. i swear to GOD. he work for fix computers. i don't believe him. he is not smart enough. don't let him to sleep over your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod's note:

Thread's merged.

The real name of the HOVRS worker is edited out as this can lead to lawsuits if it defames or slanders those people.

Back