war war war

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Whoa*~

Reaction score
what u all think of the war been happening lately? should put a blame on President Bush? or what?..... to me.. i think should blame on president bush for making wrong move!...:crazy:

you should... because you as american are paying for it.. whether you like or not...where do you think the billions of dollars for the war came from..

Originally posted by SmellyFeet
you should... because you as american are paying for it.. whether you like or not...where do you think the billions of dollars for the war came from..

they can take care of it, why should I be involved? Theres nothing I can do.

Oh well there is no chemical weapons in Iraq. It is part of embarrassing...

Otherwise, it is nice to see iraqis ppl are freedom from slave ! :D

I thought the war is already over...?

Saddam already lost his control in Iraq and USA is still working on decsions on who will be the new Iraq Prime Minister...I think Iraq still have some chemical weapons, but they proably hide 'em in very special places i dunno...they proably didn't want to waste 'em during the war but anyway, right now US soilders are taking place over the Iraqi police, and arrested alot of Iraqi citizens who were stealing, breaking into stores, and robbing banks, etc...

of course, Saddam is already :Owned: by USA!

Originally posted by Justin Sane
I wasnt referring to USA's product, just overall of the country.

Yeah yeah, I know what you are talk about.

You live American, it's nice place, isn't it? :D

I guess, you want to live in Canada or somewhere that weed is legal? :D

Originally posted by illustrator
Yeah yeah, I know what you are talk about.

You live American, it's nice place, isn't it? :D

I guess, you want to live in Canada or somewhere that weed is legal? :D

I would rather to live where marxism exist, Sweden.

Tokyo, Japan would be very lovely for me...

umm, still same! :o

Linux...ha ha...

Who modified the Unix kernel and released it as a Linux kernel. Find out where he lived. It ain't Kansas, dorothy...erm..I meant USA.

Check out this link if you're interested to correct your own facts. :p

Last edited:
"Minix"...? that doesn't sound so right... :ugh:

Hmm...

Dutch professional create called "MINIX"

http://ragib.hypermart.net/linux/

You got it wrong, Justin!

Now, we are even.

Just in case you didn't figure it out..

Linux was developed off MINUX by Linus Torvalds. Linus is not from USA nor is Andrew S. Tanenbaum.

As it is apparent from the posting, Linus himself didn't believe that his creation was going to be big enough to change computing forever. Linux version 0.01 was released by mid September 1991, and was put on the net. Enthusiasm gathered around this new kid on the block, and codes were downloaded, tested, tweaked, and returned to Linus. 0.02 came on October 5th, along with this famous declaration from Linus:

It was Mr Torvalds who created Linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back