Want help for Blackberry download

REMIND I had new pin so need help about your BB solve problem

Hello I am sorry that my pin had change new pin number . Anyway you have any problem on your BB . I will be very happy to help you about your BB for any download program alike Ramble (AIM ) Yahoo im , Gtalk im ,BB im ,relay and many more . Also download upgrade 4.1 and weather icon and change theme and play game .
Call me pin 23D6219C OR randyvines@tmo.blackberry.net

Have a good day !
Randy

Hi,

I am currently looking around for a cell phone that I can use since I am now in college and am in desprate need of a cell phone to remain in contact with friends and family. I have always used VCO on a tdd before and never dealt with a cell phone except for a short period throughout high school in which i used a pocket read and speak, but that was not very helpful at all. I was very frustrated by that product and only 20% of the time i was able to get through to an operator. I was reading your post and saw something about ramble? I would like to know exactly what it is... and what cell phones are best for deaf people that does not require text messaging because i would like to be able to use my voice instead of typing.

Ramble is Instant messenger software for Blackberry's. It runs on Blackberry data rather than via SMS. It is free software. However, it doesn't seem like it will fit your needs, if you are looking for VCO on a cell phone. I don't know if there are any software that does VCO on a cell phone.

Here's a good resource:

www.BerryFAQ.com
(Download MSN and AIM for BlackBerry here!)

- BlackBerry Killer Software Thread
- BlackBerry Internet browser with HTML images
- BlackBerry Instant Messaging FAQ
- Configuring Internet on BlackBerry
- Use BlackBerry as modem for laptop
- Blackberry Thumb Touchtype Guide (Type with thumbs without looking)
- Voicemail-to-text Transcription Services

My blackberry pager and refused allow me use AIM.. I have no idea why I used to aim on my pager for few months later then *suddendly stopped* turn it out no longer aim... I tried tried to get access anything but seems nothing. I went over to see Rogers' company regarding about the access internet and others but turn it out not working out... I think Rogers' company don't want me use others.. only allow me use Rogersyahoo.. I refuse that..
I prefer use AIM..

how can solved this problem? Anyone can help ?

*Edit, I'm reading Mark Rejion's forum now...*

My blackberry pager and refused allow me use AIM.. I have no idea why I used to aim on my pager for few months later then *suddendly stopped* turn it out no longer aim... I tried tried to get access anything but seems nothing. I went over to see Rogers' company regarding about the access internet and others but turn it out not working out... I think Rogers' company don't want me use others.. only allow me use Rogersyahoo.. I refuse that..
This may just be a simple service book issue or configuration issue. If you use Rogers, go to www.rogers.com/bwc, log in, and click "Send Service Book".

Also, there are about 20 different brands of chat software. i.e. there are many ways to install AIM on BlackBerry.

EXAMPLE: Use IM+ AIM or use WebMessenger AIM or use VeriChat AIM instead of using Ramble AIM.

Problem solved! It works fine on my Rogers BlackBerry. (I use Rogers too.)

Also, by 2007, RIM will release their own version of BlackBerry AIM - keep an eye on that one too!

This may just be a simple service book issue or configuration issue. If you use Rogers, go to www.rogers.com/bwc, log in, and click "Send Service Book".

Also, there are about 20 different brands of chat software. i.e. there are many ways to install AIM on BlackBerry.

EXAMPLE: Use IM+ AIM or use WebMessenger AIM or use VeriChat AIM instead of using Ramble AIM.

Problem solved! It works fine on my Rogers BlackBerry. (I use Rogers too.)

Also, by 2007, RIM will release their own version of BlackBerry AIM - keep an eye on that one too!

Okay.. um, I'm using 7290 blackberry RIM
I'll look into: www.rogers.com/bwc, log in, and click "Send Service Book".
Hope, I'm try my best! :D

Hello I am sorry that my pin had change new pin number . Anyway you have any problem on your BB . I will be very happy to help you about your BB for any download program alike Ramble (AIM ) Yahoo im , Gtalk im ,BB im ,relay and many more . Also download upgrade 4.1 and weather icon and change theme and play game .
Call me pin 23D6219C OR randyvines@tmo.blackberry.net

Have a good day !
Randy

I got a new 8700g Blackberry. I knew I had to install programs like Rambler, Google Maps, IP Relay, and stuff like that. Had problems trying to connect to AIM using Rambler so I contacted Tide (Randy) to help me out with this problem. He was able to solve with my problem. Not only just that, he gave more programs for me to install and was able to teach me few more tricks. I'd recommend you to seek Tide's help and advice. Thanks Tide. :dance2:

GolfLover

I am not too happy with Ramble IM because its not what I am expecting. If i want better and stable, mean I have to pay, eh?

I have Blackberry 8700c and it is so awesome

I downloaded berry411, weather, and Ramble..

let me know if you need it and I would be glad to trade this to you...

Tide has been very helpful setting up my blackberry and installing necessary programs for your needs. He also has other fun programs you can use when you are bored. I recommend you contacting him for help, advices, or tricks in using your blackberry.

I will be very happy help you who have blackberry 7290 ,7250 and 8700 that download for Ramble (aim) ,yahoo im .blackberry messenger , ip-relay,i711 relay, sprint relay , 411 and many more . set up your vibrate , short move application .
you call me im anytime or my BB pin # 23CAC41C :)

Hi. My name is Ms. Wilson and I want to know if I can dowmload an AIM clients and msn messenger also I had try to dowload ota. But it's not allowing to download to my blackberry 7290. Do u have an idea? Thanks.

I have the Blackberry 8100 Pearl - it's the newest model out and is awesome, all IMs (e.g. AIM, Yahoo, MSN, etc.) are all pre-loaded. Everything's ready to go on it. Super speeds and internet download times as well. I will NEVER go back to a sidekick ever again!

Hi. My name is Ms. Wilson and I want to know if I can dowmload an AIM clients and msn messenger also I had try to dowload ota. But it's not allowing to download to my blackberry 7290. Do u have an idea? Thanks.

go to beejive.com and d/l jivetalk it's awesome 30 days free then its an one time fee...(all chats can be done at once and viewed at the same time) I love it... you'll love it too smile..

wow I use to have 7280 I like but I'm using 8700 now ... if you do have any problems I think you can go to berrycool.com (I think that's the site to check, not too sure)

oh just a note: I thought USA have preinstalled aim on their blackberries?? am I not right?

Back