Wanna visit somebody's home address

Supermancag99

Reaction score
Bill Gates If you don't know who is he..he owns Mirosoft, as such as XP, XBOX, etc..he is richest man in the world.

Bill Gates (real home address!)
1835 73rd Ave NE
Medina, WA 98039

Pictures of his home, and shows on Google you can find him there... and his house pictures are on this link

The Gates "Ecology House"

Shocking..... his home address, you can write an address to him!

And.... he complained about high property taxes :shock:

Yeah..but he paid 12 million dollars as tax every year.. is count that he complains about it? lol

If he don't do the charities.. would be mofo to pay as high as than 12 million... that's for sure....

of course, high property because its too value due to name, & city hall is protecting them for sure.

I do have a land, and I have to pay taxes, its appears on the newspaper, I don't like show my name, and how much to pay taxes. avg from 50 to 256 dollars a per year.

I admire how Gates' house show great environment and compatible with land and lake.

Mercy! why does he need all that space?? makes me wonder
why the rich people need to take up all the land...geeez. He
and his wife dont have 10 kids, do they? i highly doubt it..crikey.
I dont undertand why they have the need to build huge houses,
for what?.... :dunno2:

Yes, I agree with you. Why cannot they take homeless people in their house? lol

Because he can afford it.

:eek2:That is huge! I am sure he has to hire a lot of maids to keep his house clean.

TOOO FUCKING BIG!! No thank you!

And he complained about paying taxes? JEEZ! He should have THINK twice before he build a house! What a dumb ass!

Not surprised. I've seen that before many times. Most of the house is buried underground, that's why it appears smaller in the view than it really is.

yea.. He have two kids even... he gave 1 billion dollar to his daughter, she was 3 yrs old ..save in the bank, she shall be 7 to 10 yrs old by now.

He is worth more than 60 billion dollars. If he decided to sold his company "Mi" its will be around 100 to 200 billion dollars..

I know he got many houses (like back up, apts own in some states)

Worse is in Japan there is a house top of all on japan.. that house is a future and exist technology worth 1 billion dollars of house ... Own by families called "Tyson" ever you heard of it... its OIL and some food company to.

Bill Gates, You have gotta remember about Steve Jobs introduced Mac 128k in 1984 and you had all praised over it. :lol:

Oh, his house is nice, anyway.

Gates' Architects

Many people know that the architects who designed Bill Gates' famous residential compound in Washington were James Cutler Architects and the architectural firm Bohlin Cywinski Jackson (BCJ). This is public knowledge and there are many news and online news sources who can tell you this. What most do not know however is that Bohlin Cywinski Jackson (BCJ) is a longtime Macintosh-based office.

Yes, I agree with you. Why cannot they take homeless people in their house? lol

I am with you too!! low income nurse home, special school, many others!!!:dunno2: :giggle: also maybe alldeaf members move in with him:shock: :laugh2:

Back