Wanna visit somebody's home address

I am with you too!! low income nurse home, special school, many others!!!:dunno2: :giggle: also maybe alldeaf members move in with him:shock: :laugh2:

I bet about his house rule said "No Mac allowed" and make you bring your PC only. :lol:

yea.. He have two kids even... he gave 1 billion dollar to his daughter, she was 3 yrs old ..save in the bank, she shall be 7 to 10 yrs old by now.

He is worth more than 60 billion dollars. If he decided to sold his company "Mi" its will be around 100 to 200 billion dollars..

I know he got many houses (like back up, apts own in some states)

Worse is in Japan there is a house top of all on japan.. that house is a future and exist technology worth 1 billion dollars of house ... Own by families called "Tyson" ever you heard of it... its OIL and some food company to.

:shock: a little kid got billion of dollars in her savings account?...holy sh....
By the time she is 18 yrs old...she will be a billionaire many times over....
what a spoiled rotten little.....you know what...
lol!
Imagine all the taxes he has to pay...but its nothing to him...geeeez.

:eek3: That's worth something for someone who is filthy rich and can afford ANYTHING on what he wants to get. ...Whatever.

Yes! ... but it's an overkill!

Well he's got the money, so he can do whatever he wants. Bill Gates want to build a Gates Foundation headquarters near downtown Seattle due to expansion. They have about $20 billion or so in the funds. They use it for homeless people, medical research, etc.

Saw his place while 'cruising down in Lake Washington' few years ago. Beautiful place, wow!

I feel he worked for it. So he deserves it. If it is what he wants then it is what he is willing to pay for. Then I am happy for him.

Go to Google Maps and do a search for...

73rd AVE NE, MEDINA, WA

That will take you straight to his house. ;)

wow :eek3: but that's fancy house is not for me... I love house with old style/antiques...

Anyway, I begin to notice at several threads that Bill Gates complaint all the time... It seem to me that he is not satisfy anything ?

That house is nice but it is too big.

yea.. He have two kids even... he gave 1 billion dollar to his daughter, she was 3 yrs old ..save in the bank, she shall be 7 to 10 yrs old by now.

Far out a very rich young one.

Go to Google Maps and do a search for...

73rd AVE NE, MEDINA, WA

That will take you straight to his house. ;)

I had a look on google maps I was like :-o to see how many cars he got there.

Back