Wanna practice ASL with me?

greenfroggy

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Erin and I am hearing but i am learning how to sign. When i was 8 or 9 i met my deaf cousins. I went to visit them 2 years ago and they noticed that I pick up sign very quick. My aunt, who's daughter is deaf, started talking to me about how I could be an interpreter. Ever since then, I have wanted to do something that involves the Deaf community. My only problem is, I only have a mirror to practice ASL with... so I would for someone to chat with me on skype or oovoo. Please help out!!
Thanks!

hi my name is katie and i am hearing and i am almost 14 and i would also like to hv a asl buddy i have only known asl for about a year but i do know a good amount for a conversation

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! My name is Erin and I am hearing but i am learning how to sign. When i was 8 or 9 i met my deaf cousins. I went to visit them 2 years ago and they noticed that I pick up sign very quick. My aunt, who's daughter is deaf, started talking to me about how I could be an interpreter. Ever since then, I have wanted to do something that involves the Deaf community. My only problem is, I only have a mirror to practice ASL with... so I would for someone to chat with me on skype or oovoo. Please help out!!
Thanks!
hey, my name is Twiggy and I am hearing. I have loved asl for a very long time and also have a mirror to practice with. My fiancee lets me teach him what I know but it's hard sinnce I am teaching myself. I have skype and would love to find people to practice with. ellsworth252 is my screen name so hit me up anytime.

hey, my name is Twiggy and I am hearing. I have loved asl for a very long time and also have a mirror to practice with. My fiancee lets me teach him what I know but it's hard sinnce I am teaching myself. I have skype and would love to find people to practice with. ellsworth252 is my screen name so hit me up anytime.

Hello welcoem to alldeaf :) twiggy you are hearing, I may help you teaach you

Back