Wanna hear my voice thru skype?

Do I sound like deaf w/o hearing aids or Cochlear Implants?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sort of

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GeiShAutUm

Reaction score
Lemme know when do u want?

curious, for HOH or late deaf how will they know if your voice was? just wonder.

curious, for HOH or late deaf how will they know if your voice was? just wonder.

Like I said b4 that I can tell two different hearing loss between hoh n' ld: one of 'em can speak well with ha's n' the other speak a lil louder n' slower closer to deaf w/ no ha's n' some of 'em can hear with ci, but they speak very english language, I could tell they were hearing and some of their voice was born deaf. Depends on the language where they come from.

I don't think I understand the question. Do we want to know if you have a deaf accent? or do we want someone to listen to us and tell us if we have a deaf accent. The way it's phrased sounds like you want to know if we think you have a deaf accent, but why we want to do that? The second question makes more sense, but I think we all know whether or not we have one. SO I'm pretty much confused.

Not only deaf forum. Some of 'em are hearing parents of deaf children, hearing students n' hoh2. Or I may be blind if they are not hearing, they can be fooled us.

I can fool people all the time into thinking I am hearing. Voice is mostly good unless I go from my louder work area to somewhere quieter then my voice is still amped up.

I can fool people all the time into thinking I am hearing. Voice is mostly good unless I go from my louder work area to somewhere quieter then my voice is still amped up.

Yea I think people who can hear (mostly) with HAs are a bit depressed because it's like, you can hear but not. And then only sometimes and sometimes not. People always talk the same, so they don't assume that, they only think either you can hear or you can't.

If you can hear sometimes and sometimes not, it gets a bit depressing :P

Back