Walking on cracked eggshells

I started talking about my best friend and today, when I reread the whole thread, I realized that I was confused so I asked to make sure.

As for online friends here on AD..I have a few that I really feel bonded with and that's good enough for me cuz to me, a few strong friendships are better than several artifictional friendships. I am not here to be "popular". I did that in high school. LOL!

As for walking on cracked eggshells here on AD, I dont but I do hold a lot back for fear of getting banned! :giggle:

:werd: on both your points.

Mostly because I've come close to the brink of oblivion, soooo I watch my hiney or I try to. I'm not one to hold my tongue (or fingers as it were), but the consequences wouldn't be good for me if I messed up!

In all seriousness, I can only take so much drama. I will defend myself when I need to, but for the most part, I'd rather just avoid all the crap. It's not worth it.

As for friends, it's the same for me. I have a few on here that I have really bonded with, and that's good enough for me, too. I'm not gonna win any popularity contests and thats OK with me! :laugh2:

i feel the same way as shel and ocean. i also have made quite a few close friends here on ad. i could care less about how popular i am because to me, what matters most isn't how many friends i have, but the relationship i have with others. in my opinion, it's better to have a few close friends who will always be by your side no matter what instead of 20 so-called friends who won't. if someone doesn't like me here on ad, that's perfectly fine. after all, people have their own opinions about who they like and don't like. the last thing i want to do is to act like someone i'm not just for the sake of making friends.

Back