Voting for Baby Girl's Names

Which baby girl's name do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twilkerson2006

Reaction score
Hi u can vote using poll. It has baby names, Annie Jane or Annie Cola???

If you pick "Cola", she might get picked on as "Coke Girl".

i not crazy about annie either cuz it was part of my middle name sheesh

Sorry can't help with this..I don't like the name. It is way too common though. Cola isn't a good idea cuz she could be teased if you name her. Maybe you need to think and change something else. Annie is ok for middle name.

VamPyroX said:
If you pick "Cola", she might get picked on as "Coke Girl".

Oh yeah it should be picking on name Coke.

I read somewhere on news or maginze book not sure that the girl name is Peach and in school was picking on her and give her fruit of peach and I think she got upset :)

Now actress lady shoot forgot her name umm oh yeah Gythew (spelling) named her daughter name is Apple.

LakeTahoe said:
Sorry can't help with this..I don't like the name. It is way too common though. Cola isn't a good idea cuz she could be teased if you name her. Maybe you need to think and change something else. Annie is ok for middle name.

Yeah very true!!! that is why better use " Annie Jane" nice name better than " cola" :)

I don't like either last name

Jane = marijuana

Cola= Coke cocaine

You want something that would give your daughter a good name and tons of good blessings and Annie sounds too X-rated so a better name would be Angela which represents pure and holiness. Thank you and God Bless ..... :angel:

i agree with others about the name.. look too common and the baby will be teased by the kids later on when she grow up.. Jane and Cola.. no.. bad idea.. need something different and unquie and of course PRETTY name.. :)

I hope you dont feel down by our comments.. dont be.. just think something different, ok?? :)

Heath said:

Jane = marijuana

Cola= Coke cocaine

You want something that would give your daughter a good name and tons of good blessings and Annie sounds too X-rated so a better name would be Angela which represents pure and holiness. Thank you and God Bless ..... :angel:

Jane = marijuana ??????

SmileyGin said:
i agree with others about the name.. look too common and the baby will be teased by the kids later on when she grow up.. Jane and Cola.. no.. bad idea.. need something different and unquie and of course PRETTY name.. :)

I hope you dont feel down by our comments.. dont be.. just think something different, ok?? :)

Thought Jane is nice name ?

DeafMonkey said:
Thought Jane is nice name ?

yeah it is real nice name.. i like it.. yes.. but what if kid call your daugther jane doe? that snot funny.. ?? right?? jane doe is a name that cops and morgue people give to the womans body who they cant find identification. its very common name so no..

also its hebrew name too..

What Does Your Name Mean

JANE
Origin: Hebrew
Meaning: Gracious, Merciful

that sall i could find information on the name.. hmm

Heath said:

Jane = marijuana

Cola= Coke cocaine

Hahaha, Jane is my middle name. :D

DeafMonkey said:
Jane = marijuana ??????

Street slang for marijuana

" Mary Jane "

You do not want your daughter's name associated with illegal drugs.

Heath said:
Street slang for marijuana

" Mary Jane "

You do not want your daughter's name associated with illegal drugs.

Mary Jane sound nice nothing wrong with the name :)

Back