Vietnam Culture and cuisine

If you look at his history, he keeps asking for money. That's what FF was asking about. If he found cash for his food ...

oh, .. I do not require cash! I only translated into English for the deaf community understand!

Hi Jen,

I love Vietnamese food! I recently did a meetup with an AllDeaf member from out of town, and we went to this Southern Vietnamese restaurant. Soooo good! Fresh rolls and Sate soup:):):)

Oh, I see! Thank you very much! If you go to Vietnam, I will guide and help you learn the culture of Vietnam. ^ __ ^. I'm also deaf.

Jen, why are you putting all these other posts in the introduce yourself section, these posts that are just about different dishes? There is a forum section under miscellaneous called "Lifestyle, Health, Fitness and Food" - maybe it would be better to put them in there?

You can't move them, but you could ask a moderator to do it. Also, maybe they should all go into one thread? I think the mods can do that too.

i always making this mistake,still not worked out how to start thread

Seems like they're gone now. Gone or moved, I'm not sure. To make a new thread in a particular forum, first go to that forum. Make the thread from there.

Jen, why are you putting all these other posts in the introduce yourself section, these posts that are just about different dishes? There is a forum section under miscellaneous called "Lifestyle, Health, Fitness and Food" - maybe it would be better to put them in there?

You can't move them, but you could ask a moderator to do it. Also, maybe they should all go into one thread? I think the mods can do that too.

oh, I'm sorry you lot! I think the world has not traveled to Vietnam! I will write all Vietnam culture dishes to expand the world. ^ __ ^

you knew don't ask donate trolling to money. "cash or donate"

you knew wise on make sure careful Don't say money or etc.

No problems there. The cuisine of Vietnam, will post that information to the world. The dish must have cash.

Back