Video Phones???

That looks like HFCS.

Web, I dont know who has what, but I havent heard about that one.

Jclarke, what is that vegemite stuff? I only heard of it from some album years ago when I was hearing. The band was Men at Work? Is the stuff tasty?

HFCS? What are you talking about?

LDNanna, it is a spread for the toast down here in Australia

Web, I dont know who has what, but I havent heard about that one.

Jclarke, what is that vegemite stuff? I only heard of it from some album years ago when I was hearing. The band was Men at Work? Is the stuff tasty?

A Vegemite sandwich to an Australian kid is the equivalent of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to an American kid - but the taste is QUITE different!

Vegemite is one of several yeast extract spreads sold in Australia. It is made from leftover brewers' yeast extract (a by-product of beer manufacture) and various vegetable and spice additives. It is very dark reddish-brown, almost black, in color, and one of the richest sources known of Vitamin B. It's thick like peanut butter, it's very salty, and it tastes like - well let's just say that it is an acquired taste!

Australian children are brought up on Vegemite from the time they're babies. It is said that Australians are known to travel all over the world with at least one small jar of Vegemite in their luggage, for fear that they will not be able to find it.

Vegemite, History of Vegemite

HFCS? What are you talking about?

LDNanna, it is a spread for the toast down here in Australia

HFCS is short word for High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Very common in US for soda, cookies, bake goods, juice, etc.

Okay - I got the P3 downloaded onto my desktop 'puter just now and I will get it downloaded onto my netbook in the am.

Thanks again Nathan!!

Nathan, when will I ever earn a tee shirt? ha :lol:

Botts, thanks very much for the definition. So I gather that it is not tasty. Sounds rather like broth base. Souggy doesnt care for it, bet I would not. I've seen some of his recipes, we like similar things.

Kristina, glad you got it going. IM or P3 me when you want to play with your new program. :wave:

Does that make me your side kick or your little buddy? Will you walk around the attorney beach in your cute shorts?? I like this job already.:giggle:

Oh boy. That's not good - "High Fructose Corn Syrup." Darn it. Thanks!

It was HFCS lobbyist in 70s and 80s has lobbying food and beverage companies to replace the sugar cane with HFCS due increase cost of sugar cane because of stupid tariff.

Back