Video Phone pager?

Maybe, he must have perferred his sidekick 3 rather than getting a new one anywhere else. ;)
That's part of the reason. My Sidekick 3 has a QWERTY keyboard with unlimited data (email, internet, & text messaging). That's all I need. I don't need a video phone. I don't need a fully-interactive Google Maps program. I don't need a movie or music player. So, why waste money on something you won't use?

But yeah, you're right. :)

hmmm...

Thanks for your advice about possibly having video conferencing on HTC 8925. I will test it when it is on the market street this month.

Teachology is always changing and they are always trying to create something new and useful for deaf people can use.

I am looking to get the htc mogul from my sprint relay rep. I am not sure if it will do video conferencing, but it does everything else. I am excited to get it.

I had just bought new AT&T Tilt last week. but it dont have front cam. I tested to use video in my Tilt but picture was not prefect and slow scan as 15 fsp. If someone want video calling, charge minute plan to use. I think that we would wait till video calling will be prefect as 30 fsp in one or two years later if 4G or WiMax coverage network will be coming in some major cities in USA.

The European Union gov't was funding in reseach on real time mobile video (videp pager) in 2001.

See CNN news - CNN.com - Sci-Tech - Researchers developing 3G phones for deaf people - May 10, 2001

Also my friend who testing Sprint with Treo last year, article is located at deafTECH : Treo 700p + Sprint EVDO + PowerBook + iSight/iChat AV= FREEDOM!

This time in the USA, no one offer faster than 15 FPS on two way video. I think USA will be ready for 25 FPS (same as TV set) in 2009.

I love to see on Disnsy Movie,

I just checked, the HTC Mogul from sprint has the camera on the back. The plan from sprint relay has unlimited phone as modem though so you can just hook it up to your laptop and do video relay wherever you are.

Back