Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Others - Please post to specify

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvin, you forgot to add "ALL OF THEM" in poll. :)

I love all of them!!! I have Gamecube, X-Box, PS2, Wii, X-Box 360, and soon as be PS3 owner.

I wish you change "vote multiply" but oh well. I voted PS3. I have X360 and PS3.

Ah I didn't think of Wii and multiple gameplayers, I don't know if the vote count will be reset and add another to the poll, I will ask a mod about this and thanks for the attention to this.

i have two Nintendo DS. of coruse they are for my babies.

My kid sometimes play with SEGA and super nintendo. My son did beg me for xbox and ps3. He won't have it for few years later. he's ONLY 5. :shock:

I'll make request to close this thread to start again and have a multi choices and add more to the poll.

:ty: for suggestion.

Moderators, please :locked: this thread while I make new one. :ty:

i have two Nintendo DS. of coruse they are for my babies.

My kid sometimes play with SEGA and super nintendo. My son did beg me for xbox and ps3. He won't have it for few years later. he's ONLY 5. :shock:

lol for Xbox360 and PS3 are pretty expensive and are usually targeted to older gamers from age 12 and older.

Nintendo DS are good enough for young children by playing games such as Brain age and Nintendogs and others.

I dont think kids by the age of 5 would be old enough to try bigger gaming monsters like PS3 and Xbox360 just yet, anyway lol.

I'll make request to close this thread to start again and have a multi choices and add more to the poll.

:ty: for suggestion.

Moderators, please :locked: this thread while I make new one. :ty:

But the mod could edit the poll?

Mod's Note:

The thread is closed as per thread creator's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back