• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got a new PS3 over the weekend and love it!

Any of you like PS3, or XBOX?

Here's the poll :)

I want a PS3 so badly! I am a huge fan of the game series Metal Gear Solid...I just want to buy a PS3 to get Metal Gear Solid 4 :lol: but it's so expensive!

plan to get PS3 after found it out that GameStop told me that 2009 will stop making ps2 games or system so i decided to trade whole ps2 system, accessiores and hundreds of games to make trade for PS3 system and if itsnt enough, will add cash to pay to get PS3..

whee.

I have ps3 and xbox360 here... Loving it and soo much fun to play!! Thanks to my fiance that he encourage me to try it and play... Now I started addicted to it. Love them! :)

your dude is lucky! i always want a lady who can play game with me...

help me?

Mod's Note:

The thread has been moved to it's proper location.

Vote.. Other

I have old playstation 2.. I think its 8 or 10 years old :D

I have too many different kind of Video Game Systems.

Playstation 2, Playstation 2 Slimline, XBox 360, Nintendo 64, Playstation 1, PSP, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, and a few of game video system, I forgot name which they are Nintendo and Sega also. Pretty much, all of them are still work and can play.

Also we are planning to get Wii and Playstation 3. ^_^

Calvin, you forgot to add "ALL OF THEM" in poll. :)

I love all of them!!! I have Gamecube, X-Box, PS2, Wii, X-Box 360, and soon as be PS3 owner.

I got Wii and I'm still addict on Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.

Calvin, you forgot to add "ALL OF THEM" in poll. :)

I love all of them!!! I have Gamecube, X-Box, PS2, Wii, X-Box 360, and soon as be PS3 owner.

He don't have multiply choice too.

I wish you change "vote multiply" but oh well. I voted PS3. I have X360 and PS3.

I want a PS3 so badly! I am a huge fan of the game series Metal Gear Solid...I just want to buy a PS3 to get Metal Gear Solid 4 :lol: but it's so expensive!

If you have X360, then you will can play MGS4 on X360 but don't know when MGS4 will release in for X360.

PS3 All my old stuff was traded in to Gamer's and got 80gb PS3 for combined birthday Christmas.

Love Little Big Planet and Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction.

Right now I have Wii, Xbox360, PS3, and PSP. I used to have Nintendo DS but gave it away to a friend lol my Nintendo 64 and Dreamcast are in the closet.

I still play Xbox, Gamecube, and PS2 games on my current gen consoles. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back