Video Game Mock JFK Assassination

Who said there was anything funny about it? :roll:

Who said there was anything funny about it? :roll:

A French guy on the news on , a reporter was asking people how they felt it about and all the American where very upset about it then the reporter ask a guy that was from France as he said 'it was funny' I guess you did not watch the whole utube because this was at the end of it.

A French guy on the news on , a reporter was asking people how they felt it about and all the American where very upset about it then the reporter ask a guy that was from France as he said 'it was funny' I guess you did not watch the whole utube because this was at the end of it.

Then quote the person who said it is funny, not me......:roll:

Then quote the person who said it is funny, not me......:roll:

I did not mean you. I just said it was not funny . I thought you had watch the utube and know what I meant. I guess you did not . It does have CC

I did not mean you. I just said it was not funny . I thought you had watch the utube and know what I meant. I guess you did not . It does have CC

That's just it....I did watch it and saw the "funny" remark but you were quoting me. Btw, and unrelated, I am of French ancestry. :lol: And equally pertinent, the Kennedy thing is near and dear to me, having had a small role in the events right after the President's assassination that has left an indelible impression on me to this very day.....

They don't have the dignity to recognize what a great president he was to this country. Typical crazy people, they're bored, get frustrated, do something stupid - we send the same sentiments back to them.

That's just it....I did watch it and saw the "funny" remark but you were quoting me. Btw, and unrelated, I am of French ancestry. :lol: And equally pertinent, the Kennedy thing is near and dear to me, having had a small role in the events right after the President's assassination that has left an indelible impression on me to this very day.....

You're paranoid, I did not quote you. Reread my comment #7 .

I am surprised the French are not involved in more wars. They have a saucy attitude that needs flogged out of them every now and then.

:dunno:

While it's shameful for the French to do something like this, let's not forget that we mock horrible events from other countries and our own country as well.

While it's shameful for the French to do something like this, let's not forget that we mock horrible events from other countries and our own country as well.

Yeah, we mocked French all the time (like, French surrendered easily when Germans across the border in WWII). Many other countries mocked us.

I'll admit that I thought it was funny commercial, but I think they could do that with "static" president - not JFK. Using JFK assassination kinda bit crossed the line.

Back