Vibrations

I adore my Sonic Boom .... you might want to try it.

The price has dropped significantly so it's actually very reasonable

Yep, I also use Sonic Boom too and been using it almost 5 years. It much better than Alertmaster. :) :cool2:

It's such a good vibration

Being from a Deaf family, I was never really concious of my sensitivity/consideration for the vibrational value. That is, until I'd had a roommate whose alarm clock vibrator sent me on the ceiling every morning.

When I was a junior in high school, the dorm's lobby had a huge, kick-ass television hooked up to a VideoCassette Recorder. I'd put in a videotape of U2's Rattle and Hum and enjoyed the show. Quite a few guys remarked on the variety of bass pumped through the speakers, which shook the walls and windows. (My room was, conveniently, located above the lobby.) At that point, I'd realized (aside from U2's musical abilities) the value of vibration's degrees.

Being concious of mine own uniqueness, I've realized that I can tell the difference between a car, a heavy truck, and a low-flying aircraft. I'd always known it was there . . . and it never fails.

Right now, I'm seeking a musical vibrational sense, where I naught explain sounds . . . just enjoying it.

LOL
Too tired - I'm an over-worked student ... sometime I don't get to bed until after 2 am ...

Ah been there done that pulling on an all-nighter studying exams and finals at college and don't get much sleep. The good ol'days lol.

Unlike, I didn't get much sleep last night, it was a long night. WTF?

Every time I go to Powwow even, I always feel the drum playing by six guys or more to play the drum really loud that I could feel the vibration. I love it. I dance the traditional dances with the drums. :cool:

Every time I go to Powwow even, I always feel the drum playing by six guys or more to play the drum really loud that I could feel the vibration. I love it. I dance the traditional dances with the drums. :cool:

I'm not American Indian, but I taught at Stone Child College on Rocky Boy's Reservation and Fort Belknap Indian College at Ft. Belknap Reservation, both in Montana.

I always enjoyed feeling the drums at graduation ceremonies and other events. The dancers are spectacular, too. Many of the women's jingle dresses weigh nearly 100 pounds with hundreds of Copenhagen Tobacco can lids rolled into bell shapes.

The ground literally shook far into the night.

Some police cars have a "Rumbler" siren can send a low-tone woofer thru vehicle and body to feel virbrate. In my city didn't have a rumbler siren yet.

Washington DC Police have a rumbler siren.

good chance for deaf to feel the thump from Tyrannosaurus. Only if it exist as present. :)

Back