Very Curious...

Bigsister1

Reaction score
Hello,

This morning I posted a question here. At the end of the day I now know that 85 have read my post and have only received 0 responses :(

I would just love to know if I am doing something wrong... because I have a genuine interest in learning more about how I can personally work with the Deaf (my brother).

The issue is we get lots of people like you all the time and it gets old. Have you at least tried using google search engine to find the topic? Chances are your topic has already been discussed.

The issue is we get lots of people like you all the time and it gets old. Have you at least tried using google search engine to find the topic? Chances are your topic has already been discussed.

Thank you for your comment. I am in the process of learning how this works. And hopefully I will learn as I go.

Also, that count is non-registered usuers, stalkers and what nots who just read and never post/comment/join. so out of that 85 or so, probly only 2 are actual members here.

Also, that count is non-registered usuers, stalkers and what nots who just read and never post/comment/join. so out of that 85 or so, probly only 2 are actual members here.

I never realized that... thank you for enlightening me.
Are you able to advise me on where I can go on here to hook up with more people?
Thanks.

Basically start an introduction for yourself, tell us a little about yourself and ( brother/family) so we have a better insight on who you are and why you're seeking help.
Most members here are fed up with so called "wanna be's" and ignore most who are not genuine. A lot of people looking for us to do their homework for them and so on... So be true, introduce yourself and give a little background so we can give you proper advice.

Basically start an introduction for yourself, tell us a little about yourself and ( brother/family) so we have a better insight on who you are and why you're seeking help.
Most members here are fed up with so called "wanna be's" and ignore most who are not genuine. A lot of people looking for us to do their homework for them and so on... So be true, introduce yourself and give a little background so we can give you proper advice.

At the risk of upsetting you, I am pressed for time at the moment. And will most definitely get back to you tomorrow with my new thread introducing my whole situation (which is both delicate and unique). Again thank you so much. Have a good night. N.

and bots who index for google, yahoo, bing and all the other search engines. Or what was once known as spiders and webcrawlers :)

At the risk of upsetting you, I am pressed for time at the moment. And will most definitely get back to you tomorrow with my new thread introducing my whole situation (which is both delicate and unique). Again thank you so much. Have a good night. N.

never get offened just takes short time get used to style...can be butting head on one thread good friends on another,and I dyslexic brit no one understands but I plod on nice people on here who now got used to me

Back