Vertigo..

I have Meniere's Disease. It started in 1997 after the accident that I was in. I had a concussion and it was real bad.. after that it was never the same... foggy brain, fuzzy thinking, no concentration.. vertigo and dizzy all times if i move it to fast it can make me feel nauseated and throw up.. i gotta be careful with it.. also ringing in my ears... if i have those ringing then i know i will have to stay in bed for few days to ride it out.. its called attacks. then afterward i would feel bad for few days and stay in bed ... then 3 yrs ago.. it got worse.. seems like i get it every week now.. so had to go to ENT last year.. i had balance tests and all that.. finally the result is Meniere's Disease.. no cure.. but i have 2 medications.. one is diuretic pill (water pills) and amtrip for balance and pains to help me sleep at night time.. it worked for a while.. but now i have insominas again.. i have another dr check up appt coming up .. i will tell the ENT that medicine is not working cuz i kept waking up and cant go back to bed?? grrr.. its frustasting so i know how you feel.. this week i had it.. it sucks... my brain is still fuzzy.. :( way of life.. nothing i can do about it.. and my soon to be ex hubby was not supportive of me .. he think i faked it to get out of going places?? he wasnt understanding.. jeez! i cant help if i have it?? ugh!

I think Vertigo is stress induced. My best friend had that, and when he finally got rid of all the stresses, Vertigo GONE! His last gf screwed him badly and he decided to dump her and eventually found a lady that took decent care of him, Vertigo GONE after that.

This makes me wondering whether it is because of stress, and your head gone spin,

yes thats what dr said... he said absoultely no stress.. i moved to LR and i didnt have any stress?? i was free from stress for a while but i still get vertigo from time to time also i still had dizziness to battle with... so not sure ... hmmm...

I am back for update on this topic..

I am still here and barely live on vertigo.. I have the good days or ok days or bad days.. and Horrfic days..

sighs. I am on the "ok" days.. I am learning the pattern, feel its coming back, i took right away to take care of it.. but still sucks...

anyways..

Dr invesitgated and explained very clear why most deaf people have those.. because.. the nerve in cochlear are "dead" or "not working".. so the 3 tiny bones.... tried to shift together .. to make sounds like hearing people to hear ... so .. the "shifting" cause balance or ring in ear going off.. so he want me to have surgery asap cuz its impossible to live like that.. too stress for my blood pressure and my troubled heart.. so now dr is trying to get insurance approval but insurance want 2nd option.. grr.. :( so i am waiting for other dr appoint .. sighs.. its so crazy..

once i get the surgery .. the current dr said just remove the nerve in cochlear and tiny bones.. but have not finalized decisions yet..

now, a friend from my church said her husband is chircaptor.. he does treatment clients who have vertigo.. it works little .. just give less tramuatic.. it sound soo good but cant guarnatee for me.. :/

well.. i still here and trying to live my life hehe..

I am back for update on this topic..

I am still here and barely live on vertigo.. I have the good days or ok days or bad days.. and Horrfic days..

sighs. I am on the "ok" days.. I am learning the pattern, feel its coming back, i took right away to take care of it.. but still sucks...

anyways..

Dr invesitgated and explained very clear why most deaf people have those.. because.. the nerve in cochlear are "dead" or "not working".. so the 3 tiny bones.... tried to shift together .. to make sounds like hearing people to hear ... so .. the "shifting" cause balance or ring in ear going off.. so he want me to have surgery asap cuz its impossible to live like that.. too stress for my blood pressure and my troubled heart.. so now dr is trying to get insurance approval but insurance want 2nd option.. grr.. :( so i am waiting for other dr appoint .. sighs.. its so crazy..

once i get the surgery .. the current dr said just remove the nerve in cochlear and tiny bones.. but have not finalized decisions yet..

now, a friend from my church said her husband is chircaptor.. he does treatment clients who have vertigo.. it works little .. just give less tramuatic.. it sound soo good but cant guarnatee for me.. :/

well.. i still here and trying to live my life hehe..

I had it one time... my head spin faster real bad until i threw up.. i ended up in hospital for three days.. dr told me to take Dramaine that is for carsickness... i did... it never returned... I guess i was lucky...

Tweetybird.. if you have them in all your life.. how can you tolerance with that? I cant stand it.. i want it stop.. I will not give up see dr about it.. cuz i want my mind clear.. and feel better so i can get along with kids or go out with kids..

well i am honest with u, i been see dr and gave me different meds and it wont work for me so i give it up since.. oh well.. when i get dizzy then i need get lay down but sicko of dizzy when my head down on bed.. gee.. sometime make my tummy butteryfly..

I had vertigo once. I felt like I was going to fall over as I stumbled around. It was deadful.

Doc treated me and said if I still had vertigo after 24 hour then I should go in for a scan, but I never did. Took medicine but don't know the name.

Maybe you should ask your Doc for a MRI or CAT Scan on your head.

Now and then I'd get woozy spells but not vertigo. Hope I'll never get vertigo again.

Get well and I hope it'll go away for you.

inner ear fluid leak will cause vertigo while not wanting to be evaluated by doctors

When a baby is born with a body that can't hear, this is a sign that body does not want to receive. It will receive if you don't plug your ears even though you can't hear or see what will effect the inside of your body before accumulated build-up uses the ears to come back out the same way that all of this goes in. The medical community avoids at all costs and on purpose concerning plugging ears for all deaf babies that are born. Instead, hearing loss with hearing aid technology is ADDED to body without considering WIND PRESSURE variables or anything that is mixed with wind that you can't see. Having this added to the body will only cause the body to explode faster since the body is now being effected by what can be heard along with already still being effected by what can't be heard. Since the medical community avoids considering wind pressure on purpose for all deaf bodies, this is the same thing as not listening to anything that a deaf body has to say since the medical community has already decided to not consider anything on purpose for deaf bodies. The medical community will also not consider an inner ear fluid leak that every deaf body can be born with in addition to the normal hearing level that came with the body. Since our bodies are made mostly of fluid, adding principles belonging to electricity because of battery-powered operation does not fair well with something that is already an excellent conductor concerning these principles meaning our bodies. Since the eye muscle is attached to the ear structure, you will have involuntary eye movement or vertigo based on ear movement when receiving lightning rod effects or pressure coming from the environment unless you take the lightning rods off from the body and start plugging your ears to stop receiving everything that the medical community wants your body to receive. All of this is nothing but ingredients concerning how to kill a body on purpose. Medicines do not help unless you deal with the source of the problem rather than alleviate symptoms and that is exactly what the medical community does so it doesn't have to deal with the source of the problem because it doesn't want anyone to know how and why nothing is considered for a deaf body on purpose for the entire life of the body. You will have to go over your doctor's head and TELL him or her what to do versus listening to them try to divert your attention away from what they don't want you to know. I've already scolded the hearing aid technology industry by letting it know that it will fall unless it starts considering WIND. Since this industry does not consider WIND, it will not tell anyone that can't hear to plug their ears because it wants to make us more sick so we can all depend on their every word for our life. This deaf body did not appreciate being expended on purpose and spending time removing expense since it does not want to loose eyesight based on something body never had. I don't need to claim knowing all that the medical community knows but doesn't do to know better than to listen to what any doctor has to say about anything since they aren't considering anything on purpose for all deaf bodies except to lead all of us to a shorter life. I choose WHERE, HOW, WHEN, and WHAT to receive versus what another wants body to receive while this begins simply with plugging the ears since I know how there is more coming from the wind that body can't process than there is when ears are plugged. Why would anyone listen to another tell them how to receive so they could learn to talk to another that isn't going to listen to anything that they have to say?

Beethoven had those symptom

The different types de labyrinthitis are:

Acute labyrinthitis (neuronitis), probably caused by a rhino-pharyngeal infection. This causes a brutally intense rotatory vertigo which augments, progressively, during a period of about thirty minutes, and which is associated with vomiting and nausea, but which is not accompanied by cochlear signs, i.e. hearing difficulties. In some conditions the victim can be completely immobilised in his bed. The symptoms can last several days , but in general natural healing starts after the usage of antihistaminics and tranquillizers.

Suppurate labyrinthitis , which is probably caused by an inflammation of the middle ear (seromucous infammation). It is caused by a liquid effusion in the middle ear (behind the tympanum) due to which the patient complains of a sensation that the ear is 'full', and of abnormal reverberations of his own voice. In this case it is necessary to look for troubles in the ventilation of the tympanum usually caused by a blockage in the Eustachian tube (a canal which links pharynx to the middle ear, allowing the balance of pressure). This complaint is sometimes an allergic reaction. The development of suppurate labyrinthitis can lead to the destruction of the tympanum or to a mastoïditis (inflammation of the mastoïd: a bone situated at the back of the ear).

Chronic labyrinthitis, also known as labyrinthic fistula, and probably due to the wearing down of the labyrinth by a cholesteatoma: this is due to a small epithetial tumour , usually benign; sometimes these are exceptional tumours (more frequent in horses) and result in the proliferation of the cells which line the space under the meninges (the arachnoïd). Finally, there exists a third version of cholesteatoma which consists of a mass infiltration of cholesterol which spreads to the middle of the tympanum; this is not of cancerous origin.
General symptoms of labyrinthitis:

Vertigo
Nausea
Nystagmus (movement in the ocular globe)
Deterioration of hearing
Whistling sounds
Humming / buzzing drones in the ear.
Complications:

Definitive deafness
Meningitis: inflammation of the meninges (membrane which covers and protects the central nervous system).
Treatment:

Spontaneous recovery in the case of viral labyrinthitis.
Concerning bacterial labyrinthitis, it is sometimes necessary to resort to antibiotics or to surgical treatment.

Some more information

The more common term is otosclerosis. This is a condition of the middle ear in the the stapes (stirrup bone) is fixed in place where it attaches to the inner ear. This prevents sound transmission. It usually starts at an early age and can progress to deafness. It can effect one or both ears. Today, it is treated surgically, ususally with a stapedectomy.

I had a MISSING semicircular canal that has been discovered by research scientists back in 1998 how this can be coupled with a deaf baby at birth but had to fight another almost ten years before I had to TELL a doctor that he was going to consider it since I had too many sensitivity reports avoided on purpose. This research didn't change anything about treatment. I had the fluid leak stopped back in 2006 after having symptoms ten years before this discovery and know how the damage was already done before this fluid leak was stopped.

UpDate...

Sorry guys. its been long time..

Really, I have great struggle and frustrated... had few sad things happening and not going to bring up since i am not ready.. but..

couple weeks ago.. I got really sick.. had sinus infection and brochinitis.. Dr prescribed antibotic for my brochinitis.. and I bought sinus infection sudcafed PE... took 2 times a day.. few days later.. I realized that my ringing / dizziness gone.. its been more than a week.. I tried to stop using sudcafed PE for whole day and next day.. i felt really chitty, vertigo came back.. I called dr to let him know. he said really!.. keep taking it no matter what.. just take morning and evening everyday.. he gave me sample.. and bought non-brand.. 72 tables for 4 dollars.. stuff like that..
ever since i felt great.. finally just got over with brochinitis, my energy is good to catch up alot of things that i have been left behind :)

I hope that keep that way.. (cross finger)
:fingersx:

^^The medicine you were prescribed to take worked two-fold and that's great that it's helping you in more ways than you would have thought it would be. Hope this continues to make your life easier and happier--thanks for the update. :thumb:

Continue to hang in there-- ;)

~RR

UpDate...

Sorry guys. its been long time..

Really, I have great struggle and frustrated... had few sad things happening and not going to bring up since i am not ready.. but..

couple weeks ago.. I got really sick.. had sinus infection and brochinitis.. Dr prescribed antibotic for my brochinitis.. and I bought sinus infection sudcafed PE... took 2 times a day.. few days later.. I realized that my ringing / dizziness gone.. its been more than a week.. I tried to stop using sudcafed PE for whole day and next day.. i felt really chitty, vertigo came back.. I called dr to let him know. he said really!.. keep taking it no matter what.. just take morning and evening everyday.. he gave me sample.. and bought non-brand.. 72 tables for 4 dollars.. stuff like that..
ever since i felt great.. finally just got over with brochinitis, my energy is good to catch up alot of things that i have been left behind :)

I hope that keep that way.. (cross finger)
:fingersx:

Wow, how long did you had brochinitis before seeing a doctor?..

Thanks RR! :) Yes! continue hang in there ! and still loving the new home state.. :P

Hey Angel! :)

Oh.. I grew up with brochinitis, whatever i feel its coming.. right away I see Dr to get prescribed before impact.. like coughing your head off and feel so awful like semi truck run you over..

So.. since i lost wonderful friend last March that she died from pneumonia but she had brochinitis for long time that lead to pneumonia.. so since that.. I am very senstive to brochinitis.. whatever i feel.. I just get up and see dr.. to make sure.. but since my friend died.. it really impact me so much.. I quit smoking of 30 years.. so its been almost a year :yay: .. I just cant believe that I havent smoke.. even not desperate or tempt for one.. I smell other people smoking.. OMG.. awful!! I felt so bad and guility that i neglect people or kids that i smoked around.. but I always have great respect for them.. if go outside.. i walked away from non smokers or dont smoke around them at the resturant or at their houses.

but I am proud of myself !! :D

(please move or merge if same post)

Do you have experience the vertigo?

I do.. it drive me crazy.. i had it 24/7 :( even meds are still trying to work it..

I get that once a while .. and it sucks. I have a severe case of tinnitus too. I have a meniere disease and BPPV.

I get vertigo, too...it happened more often when I was younger. It happens to me now when I'm under tremendous amount of stress. Having vertigo SUCKS! :(

Back