vector art

illustrator

Reaction score
who have experience in Illustrator, FreeHand, or other relation to create vector art?

What do you think? I personal like to learn more about illustrator, so far, i am doing pretty good in that application program. It's very helpful for me to design on t-shirt and some special stuff necessary to show very professional.

I have lot thing to learn on new Illustration 10. It's bit different. ugh.

Last edited:
I did traning for Illustrator, but it is long time damn it cuz I don have ay Illustrator for that :(

Hey I was wonder how I can get those for my web/graphic to builds my web hosting. I got this book and not even tried. If you think any of that easy can help me, please give it pass to me. thanks!

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
Hey I was wonder how I can get those for my web/graphic to builds my web hosting. I got this book and not even tried. If you think any of that easy can help me, please give it pass to me. thanks!

Illustrator 9.0 or higher offer the web tool to save as. You shoul seen "Save for Web"

Be sure, you enter the amount in pixels not inch or other measure.

800 px wide or lower is the standard display on web.

Originally posted by illustrator
Illustrator 9.0 or higher offer the web tool to save as. You shoul seen "Save for Web"

Be sure, you enter the amount in pixels not inch or other measure.

800 px wide or lower is the standard display on web.

Thank you I just get this note and plus my friend just has her own book from college. grr LOL

Does Flash count? I'm a former Flash Guru. I just left the Flash designing because Macromedia went way too much off track so I predict that Flash will go nowhere.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Does Flash count? I'm a former Flash Guru. I just left the Flash designing because Macromedia went way too much off track so I predict that Flash will go nowhere.

FYI, flash is not popular...not lot of people like flash. :o

Originally posted by SilenceGold

sure, Flash been create in vector, too. :)

Originally posted by ~Heather~
FYI, flash is not popular...not lot of people like flash. :o

yeah, I can see that when it appear new Flash player, it required to have new update verison. It seem pretty hassel. :|

Still, there are pretty popular for banner in some huge sites.

Back