Vancouver Pride

dhw5320

Reaction score
Anyone here in Vancouver?

Their Pride thingamajig is this weekend.

I'll be there.

wish i could be there but :cry: im not! :(

DO have fun baby bro and dont forget PIXS PIXS PIXS! :lol:

Hmm,

I've got the pix but nowhere to post them. Anyone want to host?

dhw5320 said:
Hmm,

I've got the pix but nowhere to post them. Anyone want to host?

If you resize the pictures that will be small enough to attach and post in here. You can. :) When you respond or make a new post, scroll down and you'll see 'Manage attachments' -- then click 'Browse' to find the picture you want to be posted here.

Hope I helped enough :) One more thing, the picture size needs to be at least 75kbs, or less. :)

Pride Pics

Here 2 pictures for a sample. The rest are in a 15 mb zip file located here.

http://hometown.aol.com/maxpowerunborn/images/ALLDEAF.zip

There was fireworks the night before which drew a crowd of 250,000 people. Every Year Vancouber holds thier Festival of Light fireworks, which is a series of 4 fireworks shows put on by competing countries. Usually 3500 mortars are launched each night, the final show is all 3 countries launching all at once. The one we saw was the 2nd show put on by Sweden.

Pride day was absolutely Fantastic. The parade was watched by 100,000 people and it felt great to be in the midst of so many people.

Attachments

• IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 12
San Diego GLB Pride

Well, since this is similar to dhw's thread-- just a diferent location so I thought to add several GLB Pride Festival to this. ENJOY!!!

(is planning to go to Santa Barbara Festival-- http://www.sbpride.org/ WHEEE!)

P7290411.jpg

P7290374.jpg
Whole_Foods_at_the_Gay_Pride_Parade.jpg

I will add more as I upload more to my server :ily:

(psst-- sorry about size. I have no control over those images' size... i could change the size but this is not html-friendly)

More Pictures of San Diego Pride

PrideFestivalWeekend_010.jpg

IM000969.JPG

This is the float for all "Miss Gay Deaf" candidates. This was cool to see in the parade.

PrideFestivalweekend_023.jpg

Love, Me and a very Close Friend.. (excluded another friend who is driving)

PrideFestivalweekend_026.jpg

A farout man who has this "condiment" for his drink which strongly resembles of an erect, pulsing penis. TOTALLY far-out. He saw my friend taking his picture so he turned around and TA-DAAA we saw his huge package. it is hard to see in the picture if we are to take a profile picture, YIKES!

PrideFestivalweekend_030.jpg

Posing in front of the annual Pride festival.

The festival was a BLAST. I now would love to visit another city's festivals, especially Santa Barbara since the girl in my pictures is from there so it would be even more FUN going up there!

Back