Valentine's day gifts 2009

sara1981

Reaction score
What you gots gifts from yours husband and boyfriend like flowers,cards and jewerly.

i got packages from eve addiction jewerly that my boyfriend give me for early valentine's day gifts how sweet of him!!!! my mom asked me i did order? i told her i didnt order but my boyfriend order of necklace on valentine's day gifts but im still hints of gifts till my mom got mail and my mom didnt open it! when i got home i open packages and its totally beautiful necklace that James give me early valentine's day gifts.

open it!
Sterling Silver Jewelry - Designer Inspired Ornate Vintage Garnet CZ and Cable Pendant

i tried to post that necklace dues reasons!

I got a bracelet that looks similar to this one

Silver_Bracelet.jpg

Instead of the four pointed pointed-like cross, it's a flower shape :D I absolutely love it!

In the morning my bf spoiled me with breakfast in bed and a Tatty Teddy on the plate with chocolate! Nothing all too special because bf knows I don't favor Valentine's Day...

JamieLynn

Well for starters, let's review, shall we?

Since I don't have anyone to be with - not even a cute guy *ahem* - for both Friday AND Saturday night, I went to a tavern and got drunk. If I had someone to be with in the first place, then I'd not have gotten drunk on the day that Cupid pops up and shoots arrows. *machine-gun-shoots the Cupid*

And the fact that I had FOUR tests last week (2/9 to 2/13), you'd have guessed by now that alcohol is/was my reward for studying too much.

So, yeah that summed up my Valentine's Day ..... I did the same thing last year.

With the economy and a checking account with no money, I was given the best gift for both my wedding anniversary (2/13) and Valentine's. His time and attention. That's all I really wanted.

My hunny bear wrote me a lyric with his feelings about me which it's best gift that I ever had! :thumb:

No one wanted to be my Valentine :(

I did go to the mall and use my gift certificate from Christmas to a box of See's candy, which is very popular in the west coast. I also, fixed myself a fajitas dinner with the works!! YUM!!!

I forgot to add, did exchange the words "Happy Valentine's Day" with someone :naughty:

Last edited:
My momma sent me a scarf she knitted me. I love it. And cookies!

I made my friends cards and stuff.

My boyfriend and I spent the day together. Then we hooked up with some friends and partied.

Back