Ut2003

logtar

Reaction score
I've been away from gaming for a while, but I played UT this weekend and wow, VidGames have come a long way. Any other FPS fans here? BF - MoH - CoD

:wave: I like FPS games too. However, I like it when they have a storyline. I'm referring to games like Doom 3, Command & Conquer: Renegade, Half-Life, etc...

Played Doom3 this weekend and was very impressed. But my current computer will not run it as good as I would like it to.

no other FPS would EVER beat Bungie's number one acclaimed FPS ever created for Microsoft's Xbox, HALO !

Other FPS titles that I like are :

Serious Sam

Turok series (from Nintendo 64 to muplitle consoles like xbox, PS2, and gc...)

Doom series

007 series (from Nintend 64 to mupltile consoles like xbox, PS2, and gc...)

Thats about it

I am a fanboy against MicroSux. I even gave halo a try, and the controller just drove me nuts. I know that since they came out with a new version of the controller and such so I guess I should give it a try. But a whole system for just one game, does not sound very good to me.

"Riddick" is another example of an FPS title...but it's not just FPS...you also use stealth and puzzle solving stragies as well.

I was not being totally serious about my comment, I know that there are tons of good games for the X-box, just being childish about it :)

It will totally be worth the wait dude. Not sure how it will perform on an Xbox, but it a powerful machine it looks beautiful

Back