Underworld 2

backerman

Reaction score
Cinescape Has This:

Blackfilm.com is offering the new UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION poster on their site. The film is scheduled to be released on December 9th.

The story centers on the beginnings of the ancient feud between the two tribes as Selene, the beautiful vampire heroine, and Michael, the lycan hybrid, try to unlock the secrets of their bloodlines. The fast-paced, modern-day tale of deadly action, ruthless intrigue and forbidden love takes them into the battle to end all wars as the immortals must finally face their retribution.

EVOLUTION stars Kate Beckinsale, Michael Sheen, Scott Speedman, Shane Brolly, Bill Nighy and Derek Jacobi. Len Wiseman is once again directing. The script is by Danny McBride and Len Wiseman.

Click here to see the full size poster.
http://blackfilm.com/20041203/features/fs_underworld2_p1.shtml

I definetly loved the orginal Underwood...absloutely one of the best vampire films I've ever seen since "Blade."

awesome ! i have watched underworld the movie thousand times ! it is still good movie! katie is definitely hottie in tight pleather clothes !

I love the movie Underworld that it was great movie about vampires and werewolves so I am looking forward to see the Underworld #2 next year.

I have the first movie. I love it! I cant wait for it to come out! I just knew they'll make another one because the ending wasn't really finish, so ...

YAY! I cant wait! :D

that movie was stupid .. I'll probably put it on my rental list only if scott speedmans in the movie again

Back