underqualified teachers

their job to educate us.

That's overkill!:giggle:
Yeah. He came in the classroom one day with a big bag. When he placed it on the front table, it made a huge "THUD!" sound. The whole class immediately looked to the front. He started handing them out by rows. (This class had 3 columns of 5 tables where each table can hold up to 3 students. There were 30 students in that class room.) Since it was just me and my friend at my table, I only had to hold a stack of 100 pages before taking my 50 and handing the other 50 to my friend. ;)

This went on for a couple weeks before he increased his slides to 60 or 70 slides, but he reduced his printouts by using 2 slides per page instead of 1. :roll:

Yeah. He came in the classroom one day with a big bag. When he placed it on the front table, it made a huge "THUD!" sound. The whole class immediately looked to the front. He started handing them out by rows. (This class had 3 columns of 5 tables where each table can hold up to 3 students. There were 30 students in that class room.) Since it was just me and my friend at my table, I only had to hold a stack of 100 pages before taking my 50 and handing the other 50 to my friend. ;)

This went on for a couple weeks before he increased his slides to 60 or 70 slides, but he reduced his printouts by using 2 slides per page instead of 1. :roll:

report him to Greanpeace Party for being a tree murderer :cool2:

Back