Ultimate Fighter Reality Show (Season III)

MaxUFC said:
WWE started with drug test? Or it just another entertainment story?

I thought that WWE don't do it cuz it is not real sport...since US congress guys didn't even call them up to join with MLB's Sosa, McGwire, and other pro sport league's comissioners.

No, WWE are serious started "drug program" last November due to Eddie Guerrero's passed away, then one week later, Nick Dismore, known as Eugene was passed out at England during their International tour, WWE immediatley sent Nick to hospital, after that, immediatley sent him to home for drug treatment in Arizona... He was getting improved and went back to WWE last Janurary for Royal Rumble 2006... They wont give steriod test till after WrestleMania 22 since this event is big as Super Bowl, so all WWE wrestlers should take steriod test in few weeks... I will keep eye on wrestlingexposed.com (WWE, TNA, and other wrestling's rumored--sometime true stories, sometime not)... I am sure few WWE wrestlers did use steriod included Hulk Hogan and more...

MMAwekly.com reported: No Ortiz vs Shamrock 2

Tito Ortiz has had a love hate relationship with the UFC. Right now it seems the word "hate" is how the current relationship stands with Zuffa. Ortiz was set for a showdown with Ken Shamrock but it appears that fight will not happen.

UFC President Dana White announced on 1140 KHTK Sacramento radio over the weekend on the The Carmichael Dave Show that Tito pulled out of the fight with Shamrock and will now be replaced by Forrest Griffin. White said that Griffin asked for the fight. Ken and Forrest will fight July 8th at the Mandalay Bay with Andrei Arlovski and Tim Sylvia as the main event. Dana said, "It's always something" with Tito.

The UFC President also said that he scored Forrest as the winner when Griffin fought Ortiz. Zuffa CEO Lorenzo Fertitta scored it a draw with Forrest winning rounds two and three and Tito winning the first round 10-8. White was also critical of the judging saying judge Abe Balardo should never score another MMA fight again as he scored that fight 30-27 for Ortiz.

White also made some other interesting comments saying the UFC will do a Northern California show very soon and that the UFC "will be on HBO very soon. It will happen."

Ex came to see kids last night and we watched the old Royce Gracie fights. Wow that was awesome. Can't wait to see him back in the ring.

i copy it and paste it here... from other forum

Okay, so rumor has it that Matt Hamill loses his fight on TUF by RNC to some "big guy". I saw this in some thread over at the 'dog, so take it for what it's worth. The guy said that the deaf community is really close knit (I can vouch for this) and word just traveled fast. Apparently this guy saw it on some message board for deaf people.

so is that true?

devilfish said:
i copy it and paste it here... from other forum

Okay, so rumor has it that Matt Hamill loses his fight on TUF by RNC to some "big guy". I saw this in some thread over at the 'dog, so take it for what it's worth. The guy said that the deaf community is really close knit (I can vouch for this) and word just traveled fast. Apparently this guy saw it on some message board for deaf people.

so is that true?

Could be true OR just rumor. Deaf Cultures couldn't keep mouth closed?! LOL Thank you alot for information, haha.

My gut told me that Matt would not make in finals with much skill fighters who could handle the wrestling style well. IF Matt have good skills of kickboxing, boxing, striking add to his finest skill - wrestling then he won't be stop easy. Still, I hope I will be wrong and susprise Matt get into finals.

Not worry if Matt don't make finals...he still come back into UFC's The Ultimate Night to be ladder up the rank into UFC's top LWH ten. Matt is going to be elite fighter in few years ahead.

zookeeper4321 said:
Ex came to see kids last night and we watched the old Royce Gracie fights. Wow that was awesome. Can't wait to see him back in the ring.
Yeah, Royce Gracie did unbelieveable fighting againt numbers for one night.
I must telling you that Royce fought most of figthers with less skills..only true fighting with Ken Shamrock and Kimo. Since he left UFC...everything gone change from "what is that grappling" say fighters or brawlers to full round fighters (combo of wrestling, boxing, kickboxing, grappling) nowdays. I still picking Matt Hughes over Royce...but I would like see Royce beat Matt as upset one in MMA history. I still respect Royce as easygoing person...met him one time...he just smiling and signed my program and handshaked and he was next to Ken Shamrock that time. Bleep Ken for his stink attuides. I wanna to see Forrest Griffin and Tito Ortiz will make Ken's retirement plan soooo early!

Royce had been struggled last few matches of PrideFc and Hero's in Japan. Some of his won over less talent or one dimesion fighter.

MaxUFC said:
Could be true OR just rumor. Deaf Cultures couldn't keep mouth closed?! LOL Thank you alot for information, haha.

My gut told me that Matt would not make in finals with much skill fighters who could handle the wrestling style well. IF Matt have good skills of kickboxing, boxing, striking add to his finest skill - wrestling then he won't be stop easy. Still, I hope I will be wrong and susprise Matt get into finals.

Not worry if Matt don't make finals...he still come back into UFC's The Ultimate Night to be ladder up the rank into UFC's top LWH ten. Matt is going to be elite fighter in few years ahead.

I hope it is false rumors!! I really wanted to see Matt hamill is going to the finale agasint Micheal Bisping.. it should be fun to watch!

devilfish said:
I hope it is false rumors!! I really wanted to see Matt hamill is going to the finale agasint Micheal Bisping.. it should be fun to watch!

Did Bisping lose?? He has no fucking respect for Hamill!

farewell65 said:
Did Bisping lose?? He has no fucking respect for Hamill!

no, He won.. beat Kris!

my prediction that Rory vs Solo will be next week... if rory lose... Ken will have control the hammer, i bet ken will pick matt vs Mike like that someone said in about rumours.. i hope it will be NOT!!!

I can't believe how much they are bashing Matt. If he is going to hard in practice I can tell you I've seen that a lot. It's hard for someone with that much determination to realize when they are giving to much force. My ex got yelled at constantly by his instructor for that. Matt is the most determined fighter. To me that's a good thing. Will see where it takes him.

zookeeper4321 said:
I can't believe how much they are bashing Matt. If he is going to hard in practice I can tell you I've seen that a lot. It's hard for someone with that much determination to realize when they are giving to much force. My ex got yelled at constantly by his instructor for that. Matt is the most determined fighter. To me that's a good thing. Will see where it takes him.

Yeah. That should be way of our world nowdays to bash on deafies?.

Ah, Matt was hard to be notice on TUF3...maybe he was staying in the bedroom away from these fighters?. I just wish he walk about be notice and hang out with fighters like "Team Dagger" guys (they are funny). He would be on more TV next two week (May 11th or 25th under my figuring)when LWH Elinimation Match coming up....this thursday will be MW Elinimation Match. Go Ortiz Team go! :applause:

I want Hamill to seriously destroy Tait. Tait has been nothing but a smartass from the start... his 4-row chin/beard deserves to be KTFO.

devilfish said:
it looks like Matt is going to fight next week

I tried to catch the preview and only showed "Matt-hater" in the house. Whoa, more fighters hates Matt Hamill than last few weeks. I don't think Matt will fight this week (May 11th) becuase of Tito Ortiz's favorite fighter as he wants to train Matt more time due his weakness showed : striking and ground 'n pound. If he will be last person to fight (May 25th) and would be interesting to see how his handle "Matt-hater" fighters for few more weeks.

I might should not suspirse about Matt become "Matt-hater" of TUF3 which I read other forums about the deafies never liking Matt during NTID and Deaf Olympic Training.

MaxUFC said:
I tried to catch the preview and only showed "Matt-hater" in the house. Whoa, more fighters hates Matt Hamill than last few weeks. I don't think Matt will fight this week (May 11th) becuase of Tito Ortiz's favorite fighter as he wants to train Matt more time due his weakness showed : striking and ground 'n pound. If he will be last person to fight (May 25th) and would be interesting to see how his handle "Matt-hater" fighters for few more weeks.

I might should not suspirse about Matt become "Matt-hater" of TUF3 which I read other forums about the deafies never liking Matt during NTID and Deaf Olympic Training.

oh really... what's the link?

Matt Hamill Article (5/7/2006)

Matt Hamill Proved Deafness No Bar to Ultimate Fighting

In a crowd of fighters, heavyweight Matt Hamill stands out.
The award-winning wrestler has become a fan favorite on the Spike TV reality show “The Ultimate Fighter” (Thursdays at 10 p.m.). Hamill, 30, was born deaf and seems a natural to go all the way for the show’s grand prize, a six-figure contract.
“Naturally, a lot of people, not only the fighters, would underestimate me because of my hearing loss,” Hamill said in a series of e-mails. “But I didn’t think anything would be held against me because of my deafness. I know my true potential, and I wanted to prove that. On top of that, I have been training for six months, and I like to shock and awe the more experienced fighters with all the surprises this deaf guy has in store for them.”

In the premiere last month, coach Tito Ortiz stunned some when he picked Hamill to be the first man on his squad. Asked about that moment, Hamill said, “I was shocked, surprised, excited and relieved as well. Just imagine if (rival coach Ken) Shamrock picked me? Do you think he would take all his time with me to communicate with me? (I think not.) Hence, Tito, he’s got a big heart. I’m sure that’s why he picked me - because he saw in me what I didn’t see in myself. . . . Great things are to happen with him coaching me.” Some of Hamill’s teammates have carped to the camera that he is Ortiz’s pet. “I ignore that label,” Hamill said. “I’ve been training very hard to reach the top, and I have the heart to be a champion. I know what I am capable of.” Hamill grew up in Loveland, Ohio, and started wrestling when he was 6. He became a three-time NCAA wrestling champion and a 2004 inductee into the Division III Wrestling Hall of Fame. The divorced father of a 5-year-old girl was working as a bouncer in a Utica, N.Y., bar one night when he was forced to use his moves to subdue some troublemakers. A cousin of another bouncer who works for Ultimate Fighting Championship suggested he try out for the show, Hamill said.

At first he was intimidated about moving into the house and being followed by cameras. “But then I got those thoughts out of my head and just followed my heart, and my heart is telling me, ‘You can do it!’ ” His training regimen consists of jujitsu, boxing, Muy Thai and cardio conditioning. He can’t reveal the outcome of the show (the live finale airs in June) but did say he is also training for the 2008 Olympic freestyle wrestling competition. “I’m more than a wrestler. My mind is like a sponge. I absorb things quickly and I think being determined, with that attitude, is one of the additional things needed to prepare for UFC. “It’s all in the mind, the body and the soul.”

http://theedge.bostonherald.com/tvNe...ticleid=138178

SpikeTV tonite @ 10 PM (EST)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the next episode of The Ultimate Fighter 3...
Episode 6 - The Letter
Air date: 5/11/2005

Matt’s Hamill’s behavior continues to irritate his teammates. Fighters start going stir crazy in the house. And someone receives disturbing news.

Gally new prez - protested students and now this Matt Hamill? :laugh2:

Oh in the case, ADers don't know what I talked about....Matt Hamill is a deaf wrestler who wanna to be first deaf get into the octagon of The Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Damn! I forget whats his name almost broke Hamill's jaw and Oritz keeps him out of octagon action *sighs* I really want to see Hamill's action in octagon someday... If I were in TUF's house, I would kick their nuts cuz they look like made fun of deaf or just made fun of Hamill?

farewell65 said:
Damn! I forget whats his name almost broke Hamill's jaw and Oritz keeps him out of octagon action *sighs* I really want to see Hamill's action in octagon someday... If I were in TUF's house, I would kick their nuts cuz they look like made fun of deaf or just made fun of Hamill?

No broke jaw on Matt's... that was good news! He was pretty shocked to feel jotled shinkicking by Kendall. Ah, Matt looked like he lost his confindence himself. Now, fighters knew his weakness - being hurt by hard striking. He got big break that Coach Ortiz decided to hold him out from getting in the octagon while coach picked Josh.

I can't believe Noah gave up on his semi-final and left the house for being with his 6 months girlfriend...if I am in his shoe...I don't leave until I get be elinimation. MMA forum say nasty things on Noah last night. I hope Noah won't be back in UFC in the future.

Matt will face Tait on possible date : May 25th. Should be fun to watch : All fighers expect Danny will cheering for Tait and Tait's Coach Shamrock called Tait punk one.

Back