UFO Guy????

Taylor

Reaction score
Somebody passed along a video to me that I thought was pretty interesting.

Video

It would take too much time for me to type all of the audio but here is the breakdown. The TV station is doing a nightly feature on Paranormal experiences, etc. They find a guy who claims that he can summons UFO's on demand. The reporter thinks its a joke and at one point appears to be really disinterested and thinks the the guy is a quack.

Then, the guy starts praying....and sure enough some sort of sphere of light appears in the sky and is zipping around and the cameraman got it all on tape.

I'd like to point out that it was the news crew who arranged for the location and time for the meeting. It wasn't something pre-planned where the the guy could have set it up ahead of time.

Oh yeah I saw it on I think one of my local news station or on Current Affair last week, I can't remember which one.. My mom agrees with me that's he's a nutcase to do that.

UFo guy..

That guy is named Yahweh which is a nickname..you can follow the story on http://www.abovetopsecret.com/. He's being debunked as a 'fraud' now. ATNNS is the best site out there when it comes to government/ufo conspiracies, politics, military news, etc.
It's a pretty intelligent website and people make smart observations on there.

Check it out.

-Adam

Taylor said:
Somebody passed along a video to me that I thought was pretty interesting.

Video

It would take too much time for me to type all of the audio but here is the breakdown. The TV station is doing a nightly feature on Paranormal experiences, etc. They find a guy who claims that he can summons UFO's on demand. The reporter thinks its a joke and at one point appears to be really disinterested and thinks the the guy is a quack.

Then, the guy starts praying....and sure enough some sort of sphere of light appears in the sky and is zipping around and the cameraman got it all on tape.

I'd like to point out that it was the news crew who arranged for the location and time for the meeting. It wasn't something pre-planned where the the guy could have set it up ahead of time.
Fascinating. I honestly don't know how he do that. Does that mean that the light will pop up every time he prays?

Sanctum1972, thanks for the link. I find few topics at that site interesting to read.

Thanks for the replies...and thanks Sanctum1972 for the link.

I can't figure out how he's doing it. Some of the theories I've read don't make any sense (such as somebody driving around with a balloon tethered to their car).

Another one is that somebody releases a balloon prior to the interview. The only problem I have with that is there are too many variables to be worked out in such a short period of time. You'd have to get the balloon high enough so it doesn't look like a balloon. You'd have to have the sun hit it at just the right angle so it looks like a glowing sphere. You'd also have to far enough away to get the balloon to climb that high and then have the wind carry it over where the reporter is. You'd also have to time it so it become visible right when the guy starts praying.

Just too many variables. I'm sure there is a trick behind it but I've yet to figure out what it is.

Back