U.S. troops killed and wounded amid Afghan protests over Koran burning

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is why allowing the burning of the Korans to happen was the most careless mistake to happen! We know what happen when Korans are destroyed by Americans , it going to cost people lives. It's liked we poked a hole in a hornets nest and the whole hive is angry. How could such a stupid and dangerous thing be allowed to happen! I hope there is an investigation into how the Korans got burned so it will not happen again. I could care less about the Korans , I just do not want to see our people killed over a some bibles.

You think, maybe, there should be an investigation of how these Korans got thrown in with the trash? If they were so important to the owners why were they not on the owner's personal procession? Every MM report is about the soldiers cleaning up and burning ALL the trash they found, not just the Korans.

Not true. There are a few Muslims where I worked yesterday and they discussed it. They are concerned they will get blamed, and it looks like they are correct. :(
Are they concerned because they're afraid they'll be blamed (which they shouldn't be), or because they are opposed to the killing of the American soldiers? In their discussion, did they say they were opposed to the killing of the Americans?

Are they concerned because they're afraid they'll be blamed (which they shouldn't be), or because they are opposed to the killing of the American soldiers? In their discussion, did they say they were opposed to the killing of the Americans?

I agree they shouldn't be blamed, but look at this thread. They are being vilified, just as they feared.
Don't be all innocent and ask for proof, because I know you can read between the lines. It is sad, really.

so you can't find it in America?
They know they can't get away with it in America. They attack Christians in countries that don't protect them from violence.

Where is your proof?

I agree they shouldn't be blamed, but look at this thread. They are being vilified, just as they feared.
Are they speaking out against the killings of Americans in Afghanistan?

Who is vilifying your Muslim friends, and how? What's happening?

It's the people in Afghanistan, not USA, who are rioting and killing Americans about the Koran burnings. No one should be vilifying American Muslims.

I hope that American Muslims are condemning the killing of Americans over the Koran burnings.

Don't be all innocent and ask for proof, because I know you can read between the lines. It is sad, really.
What is there to hide? If one has proof of allegations, then it's a simple matter to post it.

If one doesn't have proof, then one shouldn't make allegations.

Yeah, the wars launched by America against Afghanistan and Iraq resulted in killings millions of innocent Moslems either directly or indirectly (i.e. starvation). How many Chrisitans did the Moslems kill again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back