U.S. Election Nightmare Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now we have Palin refusing to cooperate with a bipartisan investigation into accusations regarding abuse of power while in the governor's office, and misleading the public regarding the sale of the state's plane. :hmm: All supposedly, uinder the encouragement of John McCain and thier campaign advisors.

It will be a nightmare for me if Obama gets in.

It will be a nightmare for me if Obama gets in.

You are from UK, who cares? you have NO idea about what happen in America at overall, you just care about anti-abortion and animal rights, none of world is perfect.

Look at China, how is worse.

traitor...

for use UK source.

The UK has been a VERY loyal ally of the United States. Traitor? I think you are a traitor to the human race and I don't take the time to state the obvious.

Yes, I do live in the UK and yes of course I do believe very strongly in HUMAN AND animal rights which naturally includes baby rights too. I won't pretend to know all about the USA but I do know all about polititons like Obama who lie and smooth talk their way into office and break all the promises once they get here as that's what we got in england and now I look at the Conservative government as 'the good old days'. While I might not have liked their policies I was at least free to hate them. Freedom seems to be vanishing in europe I may not really aprove of the republican policies. I'm against war but I hate the idea of America being just like Europe which seems to be one big Nanny state. I would like American's to learn from UK experience and not vote in politicians like Obama who lie their way in and can't be trusted at all.

Barrack does not care about human rights at all because he overturned ruling to give rights to babies born alive despite being aborted. He wants them killed then he lies about it later on. So do you really want a president that lies and supports leaving babies to die in a cold room for up to 45 minutes? I can only hope that enough american's are against that kind of thing. The story I am refering to is here:

FOXNews.com - Former Nurse on Obama's Controversial Abortion Vote - Sean Hannity | Alan Colmes | Hannity & Colmes

By the way China is a dictatorship.

Yes, I do live in the UK and yes of course I do believe very strongly in HUMAN AND animal rights which naturally includes baby rights too. I won't pretend to know all about the USA but I do know all about polititons like Obama who lie and smooth talk their way into office and break all the promises once they get here as that's what we got in england and now I look at the Conservative government as 'the good old days'. While I might not have liked their policies I was at least free to hate them. Freedom seems to be vanishing in europe I may not really aprove of the republican policies. I'm against war but I hate the idea of America being just like Europe which seems to be one big Nanny state. I would like American's to learn from UK experience and not vote in politicians like Obama who lie their way in and can't be trusted at all.

Barrack does not care about human rights at all because he overturned ruling to give rights to babies born alive despite being aborted. He wants them killed then he lies about it later on. So do you really want a president that lies and supports leaving babies to die in a cold room for up to 45 minutes? I can only hope that enough american's are against that kind of thing. The story I am refering to is here:

FOXNews.com - Former Nurse on Obama's Controversial Abortion Vote - Sean Hannity | Alan Colmes | Hannity & Colmes

By the way China is a dictatorship.

Fox news is lies and bias news, this statement about Obama is false at most time.

I can't believe that Brits does listen to Fox news, even you have NO experience about our country, it's very different from Europe.

You need care about China since China has more abortion so far than in USA does.

This is the article that sparks TRUE sentiment: BBC NEWS | Americas | The US election nightmare scenario

Die, Disillusioned Republican, Die.

There's not going to be a tie. That's the problem with this article. Since it was written, Obama has surged to at least a 9 point lead in most polls (some have it at 6, one at 12, etc). With McCain pulling out of Michigan, it leaves Obama to pump more money and resources into securing Michigan.

It's just not going to be close. More like a blowout if current trends continue.

[Mod's Edit - Previous Quote removed thus provoking/flaming]

If other Europeans can post about our candidates, then so can Dreama.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't support anything Obama is standing for, so I don't support him. I didn't support Hilary cause she don't support what i think is right.

They all want to regulate our lives more and give out bullshit handouts. We need to cut the spending down, and not worry about taking people's right. We need to increase our economy by giving local business tax cuts, but by letting imports ship their shit over here that's killing us! Also Democrat can kiss my tail if they are taking my rights to own guns, or AMMO for these guns. Also it would be nice to see Obama stay with what he believes instead of going back and forth on gun rights. You can see his voting history on gun rights and earmarking and such, and you will see he voted one way and preaching to us another way.

Atleast McCain voted and speaks the same.

I don't support anything Obama is standing for, so I don't support him. I didn't support Hilary cause she don't support what i think is right.

They all want to regulate our lives more and give out bullshit handouts. We need to cut the spending down, and not worry about taking people's right. We need to increase our economy by giving local business tax cuts, but by letting imports ship their shit over here that's killing us! Also Democrat can kiss my tail if they are taking my rights to own guns, or AMMO for these guns. Also it would be nice to see Obama stay with what he believes instead of going back and forth on gun rights. You can see his voting history on gun rights and earmarking and such, and you will see he voted one way and preaching to us another way.

Atleast McCain voted and speaks the same.[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid you are sadly mistaken about that one!:cool2:

Atleast McCain voted and speaks the same.

I dont support what the Republican party stands for nor support McCain but I wouldnt shove Obama's race into anyone's face. I just want a good leader and someone to bring this country back in good shape and I believe that he is the man to do the job than McCain is. Just my personal beliefs.

I'm afraid you are sadly mistaken about that one!:cool2:

The Majority of what he supports has been voted and preach.

A lot of Obama's preaching changes with the fart of a wind. I have watched Obama support something and then he backs out of it and goes with what McCain said cause the general population liked what McCain said.

I dont support what the Republican party stands for nor support McCain but I wouldnt shove Obama's race into anyone's face. I just want a good leader and someone to bring this country back in good shape and I believe that he is the man to do the job than McCain is. Just my personal beliefs.

I never been a big supporter of Democrat due to how they have run the country. The only Democrat I liked was Bill Clinton for certain reasons such as decreasing the debt of America. But put in so much BS handouts, and tax cuts on imports that it has hurt us in the end and people are losing jobs because that company can ship it over sea cheaper then having it made in America.

Unions has killed America's jobs supply too. They had a place in history but now is not the time.

The Majority of what he supports has been voted and preach.

A lot of Obama's preaching changes with the fart of a wind. I have watched Obama support something and then he backs out of it and goes with what McCain said cause the general population liked what McCain said.

You must be using some news source completely unknown to the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back