Turkey...Any ideas?

kashveera

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My cousin and I are planning on a turkey holiday...

Would like to know if any of you guys have been there, if so what have your experiences been like...

Could you also enlighten me on the places to be and the places to avoid.

Thanks in advance...

I've been to Kusadasi and Izmir, Turkey close to the sea just last year in October if you check under pictures thread, You'll see some pictures that I've posted during my visited in Turkey, Kusadasi is like a beautiful painting with its blue clear water.

There are many activities and sightseeing to do in Turkey, such as to shopping bazaars, House of the Virgin Mary, the ancient site of Ephesus (the ruins of Ephesus), world famous Pamukkale, boat tour, the beaches and many more. ;)

If you and your cousin are going together, it's best to stick together throughout the whole trip, never walk out alone or be alone, because you know those men in Turkey. I walked out the hotel once by myself, and just minutes later, some men start coming up to me so when you're with somebody, or a group, they'll leave you alone. So, just play it safe, you'll be fine. ;)

I've been to Kusadasi and Izmir, Turkey close to the sea just last year in October if you check under pictures thread, You'll see some pictures that I've posted during my visited in Turkey, Kusadasi is like a beautiful painting with its blue clear water.

There are many activities and sightseeing to do in Turkey, such as to shopping bazaars, House of the Virgin Mary, the ancient site of Ephesus (the ruins of Ephesus), world famous Pamukkale, boat tour, the beaches and many more. ;)

If you and your cousin are going together, it's best to stick together throughout the whole trip, never walk out alone or be alone, because you know those men in Turkey. I walked out the hotel once by myself, and just minutes later, some men start coming up to me so when you're with somebody, or a group, they'll leave you alone. So, just play it safe, you'll be fine. ;)

Yikes! :eek3: Were you scared when you saw them comin' up to you?

I have visited Istanbul and Kusadasi. There is an amazing amount of history in Istanbul; it is the only city/country to span two continents. The bazaar is full on colorful textiles and souvenirs, but bargain hard with shopkeepers...they'll try to rip you off if you're not careful. There are amazing mosques, churches, etc from ancient times. Be careful of the drivers; I thought the Italians and Egyptians were bad, but the Turkish cabbies win the prize. Kusadasi and the entire coastline are beautiful, bring your camera and a big storage card! Enjoy; I'd love to go back.

Yikes! :eek3: Were you scared when you saw them comin' up to you?
Not really, more of uncomfortable. I keep reminding myself to remain confident and act polite. ;)

My hubby, 2 boys & I went to Side, Turkey for 2 weeks holiday. We have an amazing time. It´s beautiful and interesting culture. To my opinion, Side,Turkey is a safer as long as we need good eyes on our pockets and handbag when we visit large market and don´t go alone in late night.

Side travel guide

We went to Istanbal for a day trip.

Yes, Turkey is a fabulous country.

You should try Turkish apple tea... mmmmhhhh

Side travel guide

Side, Turkey

We visited Unique designed corporate gifts, special day gifts,jewellry, wooden frames, wall panels, decorative objects, architectural projects with Anikya ?znik Tile

Be safe and enjoy turkey!

Back