Tsarnaev Brothers - Investigation

I think the mother was a strong influence in the direction her sons took. During her interview today, she kept ranting how America set up her sons and faked the explosion in Boston. She said it was red paint, not blood. Outrageous!
It's recently reported that she is on a list of suspected terrorists so that means when if she comes into our country, she will be arrested. That's why she doesn't want to go with her husband who is coming to America soon.

No relatives in US want to take care of Tamerlan's funeral.

It's recently reported that she is on a list of suspected terrorists so that means when if she comes into our country, she will be arrested. That's why she doesn't want to go with her husband to America soon.

no she won't be arrested. she did not commit any crime in America. she will be detained and interrogated. from there - the government will decide whether or not deport her back.

no she won't be arrested. she did not commit any crime in America. she will be detained and interrogated. from there - the government will decide whether or not deport her back.
You are right.

However, "Zubeidat Tsarnaev is wanted on 2012 felony charges of shoplifting and property damage in Massachusetts, according to court officials. It is unclear whether returning to the United States would lead to her arrest."

You are right.

However, Zubeidat Tsarnaev is wanted on 2012 felony charges of shoplifting and property damage in Massachusetts, according to court officials. It is unclear whether returning to the United States would lead to her arrest.

ah. wasn't aware of her criminal charge. :eek3:

Russian President Vladimir Putin said, "We are right. We warned FBI and CIA in 2011." (not his exact words but that's what he meant.)

You are right.

However, "Zubeidat Tsarnaev is wanted on 2012 felony charges of shoplifting and property damage in Massachusetts, according to court officials. It is unclear whether returning to the United States would lead to her arrest."

I personally think she don't deserve to come to USA. It would cost our tax $$$.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said, "We are right. We warned FBI and CIA in 2011." (not his exact words but that's what he meant.)

nah. Putin's just salting our wound for chastising Russians for what they're doing to Chechens.

nah. Putin's just salting our wound for chastising Russians for what they're doing to Chechens.
That's your opinion.

BTW, Russia said that Chechens who fought were terrorists and we helped them. I don't know if that's true or not.

That's your opinion.

BTW, Russia said that Chechens who fought were terrorists and we helped them. I don't know if that's true or not.

Chechens who fought against Russians for their country are freedom/resistance fighters. Chechens who resorted to suicide bombings or taking hostages are terrorists. two different things.

you should take a look at Putin's comments in this matter. he's really pushing it. he's very much politicizing on it for his gain to probably relaunch another war effort on Chechnya.

-- Russian President Vladimir Putin urged closer cooperation between with the United States on security issues in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings. "This tragedy should motivate us to work closer together," Putin said during a live televised call-in session in Moscow on Thursday. "If we combine our efforts, we will not suffer blows like that."

in other word.... "let me borrow your muscle [aka mercenary] to crush Chechens"

Boston bombing suspects planned Times Square blasts, Bloomberg says - CNN.com
In his first on-camera comments since the bombing, Putin also lashed out against those in the West who have slammed Russia for human rights abuses in its actions toward Chechnya.

"Russia is among the first victims, and I hate it when our Western partners call our terrorists -- who committed some heinous crimes in Russia -- when they call them freedom fighters and never call them terrorists. They supported them," said Putin, accusing unnamed people or groups of providing Russia's foes with political, financial and "media" support.

oops. broke my own rule in my own thread :mad2:

didn't realize this is the Tsarnaev Brothers thread. back to reporting any further findings of what investigation has revealed.

Chechens who fought against Russians for their country are freedom/resistance fighters. Chechens who resorted to suicide bombings or taking hostages are terrorists. two different things.

you should take a look at Putin's comments in this matter. he's really pushing it. he's very much politicizing on it for his gain to probably relaunch another war effort on Chechnya.

in other word.... "let me borrow your muscle [aka mercenary] to crush Chechens"

Boston bombing suspects planned Times Square blasts, Bloomberg says - CNN.com

You see plenty of Muslims, or "dark face with black hair" guys in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk. Russian police often select that person randomly by their look and color of hair, and ask for passport to see if that person live in Russia legally, otherwise send them back to either Dagestan, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Chechnya, Uzbekistan, southern region of Russia via train. Those muslim people are everywhere in Moscow/St. Petersburg, which Putin is not happy.

Islam in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

His mother isn't coming to the States because she'll be arrested for shop lifting $1K worth of dresses from Cambridge stores....warms my heart his brother was taking welfare - he hated our country but had no problem taking welfare while he sent his wife to work. We should have killed the other brother as well when we had the chance rather than waste tax payers money to bring him in. This trial will be an expensive joke....

Laura

His mother isn't coming to the States because she'll be arrested for shop lifting $1K worth of dresses from Cambridge stores....warms my heart his brother was taking welfare - he hated our country but had no problem taking welfare while he sent his wife to work. We should have killed the other brother as well when we had the chance rather than waste tax payers money to bring him in. This trial will be an expensive joke....

Laura

What about the medical bills and the cost of all the man power to capture the terrorist. We had to spend millions alone just in using all the military
equipment , put the whole city of Boston on lockdown , and the investigating is still going on. The city of Boston had to clean up and repair all of damages cause by the bombing . And all the victims will need support and medical care for years. I hate to see what the final cost will be to taxpayers , the trial is not the only thing we'll be paying for. I thought you said you worked in Homeland Security . It also cost money having around the clock policemen watching the terrorist while he was in the hospital.

Last edited:
His mother isn't coming to the States because she'll be arrested for shop lifting $1K worth of dresses from Cambridge stores....
I wonder if she was caught at that time. If so, how did she escape? What about property damage? Do you know what kind of property she damaged?
We should have killed the other brother as well when we had the chance rather than waste tax payers money to bring him in. This trial will be an expensive joke....
I agree but FBI needed him alive to get more info about why, who, when, how, etc. I learned that death penalty trials cost much more, I don't remember exactly how much but it is at least one million of dollars unfortunately.

Boston bombing suspect moves to federal prison hospital - CNN.com
(CNN) -- The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing has been moved from a Boston medical center to a federal Bureau of Prisons hospital about 40 miles away.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had been receiving treatment for a variety of wounds at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center since his capture nearly a week ago.

He is now at Federal Medical Center Devens, U.S. Marshals Service spokesman Drew Wade said Friday.

The prison hospital, located on the grounds of the former Fort Devens military base, is designed to house prisoners requiring ongoing medical care, according to the facility's website.

Tsarnaev, 19, was captured April 19 after a nearly 24-hour manhunt. According to the criminal complaint accusing him in the bombing, he had what appeared to be gunshot wounds to his head, neck, legs and hand. His brother, Tamerlan, died after a gun battle with police last week.

I wonder if she was caught at that time. If so, how did she escape? What about property damage? Do you know what kind of property she damaged?
most people get a summon to appear in court. you don't remain in jail. during that time - I guess she bought a flight ticket out.

I agree but FBI needed him alive to get more info about why, who, when, how, etc.
glad to know this. just a few days ago or last week, you wanted him dead and hope cops find him and shoot him.

I learned that death penalty trials cost much more, I don't remember exactly how much but it is at least one million of dollars unfortunately.
it's only expensive if a prisoner is fighting and appealing it.

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian police and security agents detained 140 people at a mosque in Moscow on Friday on suspicion of involvement with Islamic extremism.
A statement from the Federal Security Agency reported by Russian news agencies said among those detained were 30 citizens of unspecified foreign countries.
The detentions come a week after the two suspects in the fatal Boston Marathon bombings were identified as Russian-born ethnic Chechens who sympathized with Islamic extremists.
There were no immediate reports of charges being filed. The security agency referred The Associated Press to a district office, where the telephone was not answered.
The reports cited the agency as saying the mosque previously has been visited by people who had been involved in preparing or carrying out terrorist attacks.
A Chechen separatist insurgency that began in the 1990s increasingly took on a fundamentalist Muslim character and spread to neighboring Russian Caucasus regions, including Dagestan, where Boston bombing suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and their family lived for a period before emigrating to the United States in 2002 or 2003.
The Tsarnaevs' parents later returned to Dagestan, and Tamerlan, who was killed in a shootout with police last week, made a long visit in 2012. Investigators are trying to find out details of what he did on the six-month sojourn, especially whether he met with any extremists.
Caucasus extremists have carried out gruesome attacks on civilians in Russia, including the 2004 seizure of a school in the town of Beslan that ended in the deaths of 330 people, about half of them children. They also claimed responsibility for the 2011 bombing of Russia's busiest airport, killing 36 people.
In 2011, U.S. authorities questioned Tamerlan Tsarnaev at Russia's request, but found nothing that sparked their interest and stopped watching him.
On Friday, officials briefed on the investigation told the AP that U.S. intelligence agencies had added the mother of the suspects, Zubeidat, to a government terrorism database 18 months before the bombings. The officials spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because they were not allowed to speak publicly about the ongoing case.
The mother called the information "lies and hypocrisy" and said she has never been linked to crimes or terrorism.

Russia detains 140 suspected Islamic extremists

Back