Trying to find classes on ASL.

dragonsign

Reaction score
either in normal privte schools just for ASL or college..since I will have a military GI bill to pay for college..I can take this class. I live in Pickens, SC near Greenville, SC. know any places around to learn and pick up better on ASL?

Spartanburg Community College, Greenville Tech, Brentwood Church, and Brushy Creek Church. Brentwood has a beginning class staring Aug 30,and Brushy Creek starts the Sunday after labor day. The Greenville Tech class has already begun and is full. I do not know about SCC. There is also an ASL club in Greenville you might be interested in joining. Just google ASL in Greenville, SC. I hope this is helpful.

Spartanburg Community College, Greenville Tech, Brentwood Church, and Brushy Creek Church. Brentwood has a beginning class staring Aug 30,and Brushy Creek starts the Sunday after labor day. The Greenville Tech class has already begun and is full. I do not know about SCC. There is also an ASL club in Greenville you might be interested in joining. Just google ASL in Greenville, SC. I hope this is helpful.

thanks..is THIS ASL CLUB FREE for anyone to join?, or do you have to be part of the school or class? how much are the classes, or what is your best guess range

I do not know about SCC or Brentwood. I know Greenville Tech is $160 for 8 weeks. Brushy Creek is $40 for the book and the class is free of charge. It meets on Sunday afternoon which may be more convenient than during the week.

The book for both Brusy Creek and Greenville Tech is "A Basic Course in ASL" by Humphries and Padden. You can get it a lot cheaper on Amazon than from either BC or GT. I think Brentwood is using "Signing Naturally." Check the bulletin board on the ASL Club website for more info on Brentwood. I am not sure what their address is so do not now if they would be closer to you than Brushy Creek.

thanks for the info..right now i'm job & moneyless. when i get a job or get back into the army then i can start working on ASL classes..for right now libary books and a dvd r great help..

either in normal privte schools just for ASL or college..since I will have a military GI bill to pay for college..I can take this class. I live in Pickens, SC near Greenville, SC. know any places around to learn and pick up better on ASL?

what is kind of your college course ASL class?:lol: I am experiment how asl :D

I do will put to skills lots of asl :)

Back