trying to change ya

The*Empress

Reaction score
Would you mind if your spouse is trying to change you?

You found out that your spouse was two faced, thought
that he/she love you for you and everything about you?

But then your spouse wants you to lose weight, telling you
are a fat slob... making diet plan on you.

trying to change your smoking habit :smoking:
Telling you to smoke outside, stop smoking, hide your pack of cigarette.

Telling you that you need to stop wearing those stupid clothes...
and buy you clothes for you and dress you.

Trying to make you or brainwash you to be your spouse's always dream of mate?

Would you mind that?

Especially if your husband tell you to quit your job and
be a housewife.
Or your wife tell you to get a better job.

Would you mind doing that? Would you change most thing about yourself
to make your spouse happy????

That's another reason why I divorced my ex! ...
common044.gif

No one can change me.. not for your husband.. or your bf..

he will have to LOVE the way I AM.. if he doesnt then HE CAN GO OUT THE DOOR.... goodbye good riddance to the guy.. :fu2:

I wouldn't change if he don't like it, kiss my ass! My lover should love whom i'm and accept whom i'm. Thats counts. Sames goes for me toward for him. Alots ppl said after marriage, they re changes. (thats stupid, they won't change!) Only change is after marriage, they into ONE and, love much more!

I would say :madfawk: and make him get out of my house and start the process of divorce papers. Bye bye @ the man who would tell me.

Only person that can change me is myself. If anyone doesn't like me for who I am, there's a door use it or throw yourself out, make sure your butt doesn't get in the way of the closing door. :thumb:

Al Roker did, his wife made him go have a cosmetic surgery tummy tuck
and told him to lose weight or she will leave him.

So Al Roker, the NBC weatherman, went on had stomach staple for his wife :crazy:

No no that is wrong. I dont know where you heard or read. I have been watching him since his big weight loss.

No he didnt do that for his wife. He did that for HIMSELF. He told ppl that he needed to do this because of his father. He made a promise to his father that he wouldnt die young. So he decided to make himself healthy and have a tummy tuck and he is doing so good. He looks very happy and his wife decided to lose weight too by EXERCISING.

In 2001 Roker had a knee operation. In 2002 in accordance with his late father's wish, Roker underwent gastric bypass surgery to lose weight, which he said he did after failing at numerous diets. Eight months after the surgery, the New York Daily News reported he dropped 100 pounds (45 kg) off his 320-pound figure. In 2005 Roker had a back operation.

I did saw on some news about his wife wants him to have tummy tuck.

I don't know...

Miss*Pinocchio said:
In 2001 Roker had a knee operation. In 2002 in accordance with his late father's wish, Roker underwent gastric bypass surgery to lose weight, which he said he did after failing at numerous diets. Eight months after the surgery, the New York Daily News reported he dropped 100 pounds (45 kg) off his 320-pound figure. In 2005 Roker had a back operation.

I did saw on some news about his wife wants him to have tummy tuck.

I don't know...

It is very true about that.

His wife? Not true-she never said that. you just misunderstood, that all.

I think his wife wanted to scare him because maybe he was going
to back out or having 2nd thoughts about having bypass surgery.

But I don't know if she really really want to divorce him...
but was concern about him and want him to lose weight
because of health reason.

I agree with everyone ~ I second that!! :D

If my future b/f or hubby ever have cheat/affair...I would kick him out immeadiately ~ no grace or mercy period!

If my future b/f or hubby ever controls me...he will go straight to EXIT!

I wouldn't put up with a guy if he doesn't accept my weight, attitude, or being true to myself....

no miss p.. u got it wrong.. mr roker did promised his dying father that he will LOSE weight for HIM.. not for his wife.. i remmy he was talking about it on the show and was determinted to do it and live longer for his kids and everyone else involved.. not for his wife.. he never said anything about his wife.. but his father.. i dunno where you get the story .. its WRONG!

no i wasn't watchin his show.
i just saw it on 60 min show or dateline show.
i think it was barbara walter or diane sawyer interviewing him

Did someone pull Miss P's string? I hope the manufactories gotta stop making dolls with strings. :dizzy:

huh? I won't lie to myself that she is right...
I remember what I saw.

If she disagrees with me, then okay... fine. leave me alone. :bye:

well not sur what spouse means i forget anyway probably that person cares for you and want you to live as long as that person? just suggestion

Back